Luke Gardner

Name:Luke Gardner

Name:Luke Gardner

Age: 17

Sexuality: Gay and Polysexual and Trans (F2M)

Parents: Leahanna Gardner and Benjamin Gardner

Siblings: 0

Backstory: Luke is the son of a very wealthy father. Him and is father are very well known. His father is a famous fashion designer and uses his son and wife to model the clothes he makes. Even though they put off the picture perfect family in public when they are behind closed doors Benjamin can be very manipulative, neglectent, and emotionally abusive sometimes even Physically abusive. His mother is an angel towards him and any of his friends and always supports him in his schooling and decisions. He was almost raped by the football team but was saved by a teacher before anything could happen his parents weren't informed about it because he begged his parents to not tell anyone.

Personality: he can be a kind and angelic sometimes but most the time he gives off rich daddies boy spoiled child vibes he also acts bossy most the time. He will act rudely towards most people except his mom. Sense he's small and really not athletic he sees sarcasm and rudeness as his only defense which is why he acts that way all the time. When it comes to being in a big crowd he becomes like a small scaredy cat cause it triggers panic attacks because if what happened with the football team.

Height: 5'0

Weight: 120 lbs

Likes: animals, his mom, his friends(even though he doesn't act like it a lot), anime, shopping, carnivals, spending time with his mom away from his dad, his cat and kitten small dogs being in the city, being precise, cleanliness.

Dislikes: his dad, modeling, snakes, spiders, the dark, being alone, big dogs, being in the country, rude people (he's a hypocrite), not being precise, dirt, crowds.

Fun facts: when in big crowds it triggers a panic attack so he can't handle being surrounded by people and being Bambarded with questions. He has a huge bodyguard that acts as his driver and will drive him around and stuff but doesn't walk around with him all the time.

-smut-

Position: bottom

Kinks: he likes being bound(depending on the situation), blindfolded (also depends on the situation), being praised, teasing.