Larry

I often think about a life somewhere far away from here in the burbs with Chino. Chino not my girl. Chino.. well Chino just my baby mama. We go together. Well kind of Poncho is our son and we have a little girl named Y'van they're 2 and 5.

Most of the time when we're not together I Fuck on my other baby mama Ribbon. I hate Ribbon because she tries to keep my daughter Leigha away from me. I deal drugs in and out of the 1 HR jewelry with my girl Suki. She's blasian and we're expecting another kid. So far she can't have any and that's the problem in our relationship now. She thinks that I still wanna Fuck Chino and she's wrong...well she's right. In fact I was fucking her that moment.

"Daddy, stop." She moaned softly. But I didn't. I wanted to feel her before work.  "We're running late." She whined. "I'M running late, you don't have work today." I said.

"Said who?" She asked raising her brow.
"Says me enjoy the day off you have a doctors appointment today."
A smile strummed across her lips as she thrusted her pelvis against mine. "More." She begged. "I'm about to cum." I did as instructed and was covered in her sweet warm nectar.

We hurried to get dressed, frantically pacing wondering if we'd woken the kids. They were starting to get confused about our relationship. The other night Y'van had asked me why I didn't love Chino anymore. As bad as I wanted to say because she didn't love me I settled for a lie. "Of course I love mama baby, why would you ask that?"
"Because you're always fighting."
Which wasn't a lie. We were always neck and neck. But I did love her I wanted to marry her in fact.  But Chino hardbody. She don't play that. She don't know how to love, she don't show affection.

Y'van waltzed over to me sippi cup in hand with her fist balled. "Juice." I obliged kindly and set the cup down within her reach. Chino was in the shower as usual taking longer than needed. I didn't feel like arguing so i made my way to Sloppy Joes.

I had a play to make with Ted that worked in the kitchen. You could smell the bacon grease as soon as the doors of the restaurant opened.

"How's it going bro?" I greeted him with a dap and took a seat at the bar.

"Living large like you Larry."

We chucked in unison. I ordered my usual egg sausage and cheese breakfast sandwich with a tall glass of orange juice. I took the time to really eat and savor each bite. I felt like I hadn't eaten in days.

I thought about Suki and it's almost instant how fast she walked inside.

"I figured you'd be here babe." She gave me a hug moving my hand to her massive baby bump.

"You're getting so big Suki."

She smiled bashfully and greeted Ted ordering a bacon cheese and egg croissant. I couldn't figure exactly what it was that made me fall so fast for her. She was a very beautiful girl. She was just way too much like me.

"You smell like you been with a bitch. You still fucking Chino?" She asked gnarling through gritted teeth.

"Here you go."

"Larry be real you still fucking around on me. Clearly." She pouted the way I loved and folded her arms like a kid.

"Bacon egg and cheese croissant for the Mrs." Trolled Ted as her gave her a bag to go.

"Thank you Ted. Don't come home tonight Larry." And with a huff she took her food and went on about her day.

When I was done eating we spoke business. I needed him to clean my money through his business. But as expected he was worried about getting caught up.

"I don't play with them white folks Larry. You know that."

I took a drag of my Newport and shook my head. "You're thinking too deep into it. I thought you wanted to expand and open different branches. Ain't no money in a 9-5 you know that."

"You want me to pedal this shit through my fathers business? Do you hear yourself right now?" He slammed his fist on the table as another customer walked in.

Priscilla. She was still in high school but she had the body of a grown woman.

Sloppy Joes was the source of my clientele Niggas high hungry and ready to get high again.

She walked in with her golden brown skin her chinky eyes and pouty lips. Her hair was auburn orange and she still had braces.

She walked past as if she didn't see me letting me catch a peak of her pale pink thong that rode atop her love handles. She has on a juicy short suit with pale pink pumas.

"Let me get the usual T." She asked barely looking up from her phone.

She caught me staring and smiled warmly.

"Whatchu doing here?" She asked sitting in a barstool beside me.

"I been coming here since before your time little girl." I boasted.

She ran her hands across her breasts seductively.

"Now you know ain't nun bout me little."