Larry

The business side of things were going good and I actually had all my baby mamas satisfied for once.  I been having more bread to break so everybody was cool for now.  Suki was due any day now and this was big for us.

We tried so hard and finally got one so I definitely planned on stepping up like I did with all my kids.

I needed to get checked though because I was feeling funny down there. I thought about Chino's smell. But I dismissed the thought from my mind quickly.

I wanted to get outta here though.  Go on a little vacation but I couldn't figure out who to take. That was the crazy part about it. Well that was until Suki woke me up screaming.

"You bitch!" She hit me in the head and threw my phone at me with a humph.

"What?" I asked still trying to wake up.

"What the Fuck is wrong with you?"

"Can you stop? I'm tryna sleep." I said pulling the covers back over myself.

"Yo nasty ass. I'm so sick of you Larry! Why don't you just look at your damn phone with ya burning ass. Care to explain?"

"Burning? What is you talking about?" I fished around in the covers to find my phone and there it was.

Big P; yeah I Onno what you got going but I have chlamydia now so what tf am I supposed to tell my man?

"Fuck." Was all I could say.

"Why can't you seem to wrap it up? You always flashing a condom left and right and have yet to use the shit." She pointed out.

I didn't feel like arguing. I let her have it. I needed to tell Chino and go to the hospital.

Ribbon; I need you to watch Leigha today.

When I got to Chino's I honked to let her know I was outside. Out she came with Poncho and Y'van right behind her. I got out of the car and helped get the lm buckled in.

She smelled like cleaning supplies and milk and it wasn't a good combination.

"You don't wanna take a bath before we leave?" I suggested.

"What makes you think I didn't take a bath Larry?" I could tell she was getting defensive again.

"Well you don't smell like you did is all I'm saying. Don't take it the wrong way I hate when you do that."

She rolled her eyes and turned her head towards the window.

"Before you even get to asking we're going to the hospital to get checked. Cause something ain't right here." I said.

She started to cry and it irritated me because what the fuck was she even crying for?

"What now?" I groaned.

"You're always trying to belittle me every chance you get. You're accusing me of cheating because I smell weird because you're throwing my PH off."

"How am I throwing your PH off? And I'm not belittling you I'm tryna help you." I said.

"I'm not going to argue with you. If I have anything you gave it to me." She said and turned her attention back to the window.

The hospital wait was outrageously long but this was expected. We both took our tests and were told we'd be contacted if anything was found. I made my way back to Chino's crib to drop her off asking her what she had going for the rest of the day. But she didn't want to talk.

I let her be and took the kids to my mamas while I went to pick up Leigha.

Ribbon was in the bathroom fixing herself in the mirror like always. She looked like she was about to bust a date or something.

"Where you going?" I asked as I stood in the corner of her bathroom doorway.

"Boy go bother your other baby mama please." She giggled.

"Nope where you going?"

"Out."

"Fasho."

She smacked her teeth and turned to me. "I know you're not feeling some type of way. We both know what it is at this point."

"Okay."

With that being said I packed Leigha up and we chilled at my mamas with her brother and sister. I loved spending time with my kids and they loved me too.

I kept trying to call Suki but she wouldn't answer.  Her phone just kept going to voicemail.  I stopped by her crib and knocked but there was no answer.  So I started thinking. 

I thought about just giving up all together on all these bitches.  I didn't need none of em anyways.  I almost had enough to get a crib somewhere.  I honestly felt like I kept them around for the sake of my kids.

I was about to call Suki again but she was already calling back.

"Hello."  I said trying to calm down.

"I need you to get here now.  She's not breathing."  She cried.

"What hospital are you at?" I asked scrambling in my pockets for my keys.

"The same one I been going to for ultrasounds."

"Okay just relax I'm on the way."