39

I woke up the next morning to Clay repeating saying my name on call.I sighed and grabbed my phone looking at the screen

"Yes Clay?" I said yawning to myself

"Nothing I just wanted attention"

"Ofc you did, I'm hanging up so I can't hear you"

"No!" The blond whined and huffed "don't do that!"

"And why not? You disturbed my beauty rest" I said back as I unplugged my phone from the charger and rolled over to get comfortable on call.

"I'll be quiet! I promiseeee!"

"Fine.." he muttered and closed my eyes again

-

I was currently in the shower, I'd hung up on clay since he kept pestering me. I smiled to myself as I washed through my hair.
Today me and Clay where meant to meet at our dorm so he could help me with the new bed frames since I couldn't do it by myself.

I rinsed out my hair and finished in the shower before stepping out and drying off. Heading out of my ensuite I went to my cupboard and looked for some clothes to wear.
I picked out a nice simple baby blue skirt with a crop top since it was meant to be hot today.
After getting dressed and doing my hair, I headed downstairs and put in some bread to the toaster before sitting down and pulled out my phone waiting for my toast to pop.

My mother, and father where currently shopping for groceries and I was really the only child. I got up when my toast popped and put butter then cheese on it before eating.
I was taking my sweet time as it was 11am and me and Clay where meant to meet at 11:30 but he could wait.
I finished the toast a few minutes later and headed to the bathroom, quickly brushing my teeth and eventually headed out the door at 11:25

-

When I arrived at the school, I signed in and went to my dorm room, I walked through the already opened door and saw the dirty blond looking at a instructions sheet

"You seem to be concentrating" I said as I walked over to my boyfriend. He gave me a smile as I walked over

"Well, atleast I have you to help me"

"The aim was to get you to do most of it" I speak as I sat next to the other "so then I could do everything else."

The blond raised a brow and chuckled as he started to work on the bed frames

Time went quick, every few minutes Clay would come over and give me some quick kisses before continuing to work. I dragged some things into the room to decorate with and started hanging things up.
Eventually our dorm room looked absolutely perfect. We just had to add the rug on the ground and it'll be alright. Though working on a crop top and skirt was terrible.

Eventually we both collapsed on clays bed and I leaned against him.
"I can't believe you wore that today" he joked

"Well I thought you were going to do everything!"

"Rightt" he laughed. Eventually we both had gotten up after an hour of laying in each other's company. We signed out and headed to a small cafe at around 5, though it closed at 8 which was fine with us.
We entered the cafe and I sat down infront of Clay at a booth next to the window.

God, my life couldn't get any better

Nothing would destroy this

Or would it?