54

3 weeks later.......

It had been 3 weeks since the breakup. And I had taken it horribly, skipping most classes, just crying and Bing watching movies. It gotten to the point that the school had called my mother and she was on the way to school now to talk to me. She knew me and George where together, but didn't know we broke up.
I just stayed in a sobbing ball in my bed holding tightly onto my pillow trying to calm myself.
-
I sat down in coding, one of the classes me and Clay chose to be with together, I thought that he would've come back to classes, even after the breakup but he rarely showed up.
And when he did he didn't even look at me, but he was getting skinner, his lovely blond hair messy in the bad way and just messy clothes.
Every time he came to class, 5-10 minutes into it he'd leave claiming he was sick.

I sighed and just decided to grab a few extra notes and give them to nick to pass to Clay. I wasn't taking the breakup easy aswell. Whilst I packed I'd stolen one of clays hoodies and absolutely every night I cried into it, or I'd cuddle into it to the point I'd passed out.
When class was finally over I'd gotten up in search of nick and smiled relieved when I found him.

"Hey Nick, can you do me a favour?"

"I can, what's up?" The raven head asked as he leaned against the wall with his arms crossed.

"I was wondering if you could give these notes to Clay, he hasn't been into any classes" I spoke and passed him the books and notes.

In return I got a nod and I shocking reply "I can but clays mother came to the school to check on him. The principal is debating making him stay at his house because of mental illnesses" he spoke as he shuffled the books in his hands. "And rumours are going around that Fundy kissed Clay. I saw the whole video, well someone else videoed the entire thing. But I'll send it to you"

I blinked in shock but nodded as I wrapped my arms around myself and started down the hall.
What if I was wrong? What if I was making Clay go see someone because I accused him with little evidence??
As I walked I stopped and spotted clays mother who was walking up the dorm hallway. I looked down to avoid eye contact but she saw me.

"George!"

I looked up and gave a weak smile and walked over "yes?" I asked as I held the books tightly to my chest.

"I heard Clay isn't feeling well? Do you know why? Your his boyfriend after all?"

boyfriend...

"And I don't want Clay to be upset, I'm just hoping you could help with comforting him? He's told me he likes watching Netflix with you? Maybe that'll cheer him up" his mother continued

She sounded, pleased? Happy I was here to help? I just nodded and quickly looked away "I have to go put my books away in my dorm.." I spoke gently and went to walk away.

"Your dorm? I thought you shared a dorm?"

"I got transferred??" I quickly replied and retreated back to Karl's dorm room.

-
-

I sighed almost asleep in bed before hearing the door open and seeing my mother. I sighed and laid my head back down.
"Hi mum" I said, though my words where empty as I laid my head back down.

"Hi baby.." she spoke as she walked in and looked around the room before sitting on the bed and gently rubbing my back,
I loved it when she did that, she always did it in a way that soothed me and made me fall slightly asleep
"Can you tell me what's wrong? Take your time"

I nodded and after a few deep breaths I spoke
"George broke up with me.. he thought I cheated on him but I didn't.. Fundy set this entire thing up and George wouldn't listen..." I said as I now sat up and hugged my mum.
As I told her the story, she gently rocked me, played with the back of my hair until I almost fell asleep on my mothers shoulder.

"I know it's hard hun.. but he'll find out what happened and he will come apologise, you've done absolutely nothing wrong.."

And with that I fell asleep in my mother arms as she held me and rocked me so I slept a peaceful sleep without crying nor breaking down