The Flames of Passion

Tododeku oneshot

Izuku Midoriya stared at Todoroki Shoto from across the room. It was the first time he had seen him since the Sports Festival, and he couldn't help but feel a flutter in his stomach. He had always admired Todoroki's strength and determination, but now he was beginning to see him in a different light.

Todoroki, too, couldn't take his eyes off of Izuku. He had always been impressed by Izuku's bravery and intelligence, but now he was noticing how attractive he was. He tried to push these thoughts aside, but they only seemed to grow stronger.

As the two of them trained together, they found themselves getting closer and closer. Their bodies moved in perfect synchronization, and they both felt a sense of connection that they had never experienced before.

One day, as they were sparring, Todoroki's hand accidentally brushed against Izuku's chest. They both froze, and Todoroki could feel his face growing hot. He had never felt such a strong attraction to someone before, and he didn't know what to do.

Izuku, on the other hand, felt a rush of excitement. He had always been curious about Todoroki, and now he was starting to realize that his feelings were reciprocated. He took a step closer, and Todoroki didn't move away.

Their lips met in a fiery kiss, and Todoroki could feel the heat between them intensifying. They pulled away, gasping for air, but they didn't stop there. They continued to explore each other's bodies, their passion growing more intense with every touch.

As they lay there, spent and satisfied, Todoroki realized that he had never felt so alive. He had always been focused on his training and his goals, but now he had found something even more important: love.

Izuku, too