Chapter 6

The boys had finished their hell-like training after 10 days. Belphegor had fallen asleep once again and Y/n had to carry him. Since the hungry male was more worried about his sleeping brother and his appetite he didn't notice that other people had shared a similar rank to him.

"Hello there, unpolished gems. Good work with all the physical training. 25 people from each stratum have gathered here. Meaning, 125 of you managed to pass the first selection. Well, I'm sure some sharp ones among you have noticed already, but...there's not a single person here that came from the first, second, or third stratum.

None of that ever existed, anyway. Only the Fifth stratum existed in Blue Lock." Ego spoke as Y/n tuned him out. He looked at his older brother that was filled with rage, the blond looked even more pissed off than he usually was.

-----

"The second selection is divided up into five different stages. It's a levelling system where only you'll be allowed to move on after clearing each stage. Your next goal will be to clear the mission in the first stage, and those who cleared all of the stages and finish the second selection...

Will participate in a strengthening training camp with top world players of my choosing. That's it for the explanation, warm up freely. Those who feel ready, move on through the gate alone." Ego said as Y/n tuned out once again.

As the hungry male was thinking about food the same guy that caused the brother's first loss had kicked 2 balls differently and they hit each other. It drew Y/n's attention and made him almost drop Belphegor. "Open it, I'm done warming up." The tall make spoke, and Y/n could feel the air become tense around Lucifer, Satan, and Solomon.

Rin walked through the doors, once they closed they revealed his name to everyone else. Rin Itoshi, some people had put together that he was related to Sae while others quite hadn't gotten that far yet. The sleepy male had woken up and gotten out of his brother's hold. Once Solomon had realized that Y/n wasn't holding Belphegor anymore he smiled threateningly.

"You better make it through the first stage." The white-haired male spoke threateningly. Sweat dripped down the hungry teenager's face as he nodded. A few minutes later Y/n looked at his brothers and waved goodbye to them, the hungry teenager then walked through the gates.

-----

Y/n was confused about what he was supposed to do when he was in front of the projected(?) goal with a hologram(?) in front of him. It finally clicked that he was supposed to score a goal. The hungry male had kicked the ball with barely any power and the hologram blocked the goal.

It had dawned on the male that he had to score 100 goals in 90 minutes. At first, he wasn't sure he could do it, but then he removed his white friend's scary aura. Oh, how he wished to never see that again. Y/n adjusted his position and stretched his legs.

Another ball dropped down in front of him and he kicked the ball. It flew past the holographic(?) goalkeeper and made its way into the net. Another ball dropped and the hungry male tried the same method, but it failed due to more holograms appearing. Y/n's eyes narrowed as another ball rolled in front of him.

He kicked the ball with a bit less power but in a way to maneuver around the holograms. The more he scored the more difficult it was to score again and the hungrier he got. Y/n had already scored 80 goals, the male was getting antsy to eat something due to him being famished.

-----

Y/n had finally cleared the first part of the second stage. Something about a 3 man team. The male was too hungry to pay attention to anything around him. He'd continue to sulk about being hungry as he waited for his twin brother. The sulky teenager didn't have to wait too much longer as Belphegor had appeared all sweaty and worn out.

The sleepy male had walked sluggishly up to Y/n and just looked him dead in the eye. The hungry male understood and bent down so the shorter one could climb onto his back. Belphegor fell asleep once again as Y/n waited for someone else they knew. It felt like hours had passed as the two waited for someone they knew to appear. Lucky for the hungry male as he began to lose hope a dark male appeared with that signature angelic smile of his.

Y/n perked up at the sight of Simeon and walked over to him. "Do you have any food?" The hungry male asked as Simeon chuckled before shaking his head. Y/n pouted, which made the angelic boy feel bad. "Would you like to team up with me?" The darker-skinned male asked, which made the hungry teenager look at him. "I was hoping you would want to team since it's just Belphie and me," Y/n replied as Simeon smiled at the twins.

"Just making sure, I didn't want to force you two to team with me if you didn't want to," Simeon spoke softly as Y/n nodded. 'He's too nice.' The hungry teenager thought as he began to frown. The two walked through the door as Belphegor was still on Y/n's back fast asleep.

The males were greeted by 2 other unknown males and the second eldest of the brothers (Mammon). "I didn't expect to see Mammon right away," Y/n mumbled, which made Simeon chuckle. "I'm surprised that we haven't seen any of your other siblings." "Most of them have probably dropped out already."

"That makes sense," Simeon spoke as they walked further into the room. Mammon had realised that people had entered the room and his teammates looked at him. "Did you wanna challenge them?" One of random people asked the taller male.

-----
UNEDITED