(Chapter 2) ~'Face to face.'~

I'm finally continuing again after like a few months-

Enjoy!

________________________________________________________________________________

Banban got up from his seat, looking closer at the screen in front of him, trying to see if his eyes were fooling him. They weren't. A devilish grin formed on his face with his pink-ish tongue still flopped out at the corner of his mouth.

You realised something was wrong, since he didn't hold his annoyed and angry posture anymore. You looked around, trying to find somewhere to escape quickly. While you looked around, you didn't realise that 'Principle' Banban was now right in front of you.

With a quick move, he yanked you from your hiding spot and held your left under arm in a tight grip. Unable to move, you tried to resist it. "Let me go!" You demanded from the Red Devil, yet he didn't budge. He pulled you closer to his un-human body/chest, almost as if he was observing you.

You stared in fear back, tears swelling in your eyes the longer you held eye contact. You felt something build up inside of you. Pent up anger. You gathered all your courage and was about to bitch-slap him across the face...

|

|

|

|

|

Until he grabbed your hand in time before it could ever hit his red mascot body. His gaze upon you felt more intense after your action, while you on the other hand stood frozen, your head filled with things that could go wrong. While you were looking at your feet as if they were the most interesting thing at the moment, Banban finally spoke up, breaking the silence. "I know why you're here."

You looked up from your feet, gazing into his what-seemed emotionless eyes. "You're here for your son." He continued. You couldn't think of anything to say at the moment, so you stayed quiet, just making eye contact.

"I'll help you." He said out of the blue after what felt like decades. His gaze seemed to darken.

"But you need to help me first."