CHAPTER 1- Meeting the Imperial Crown Prince

Arian/Chasieley's POV

I was once named Chasieley Castor, just a normal girl who's taking a culinary course

When I was just Chasieley I really love cooking also reading novels. I love the reincarnated/adventure/fantasy novels. I just got really excited when the main character got op and just slapped the other who bringing her/his down.

I really don't know what is it look like to be an adventurer in this novel, well it got mentioned once when prince Laurent brings the heroine in the adventurers' guild because the prince killed an A-ranked monster, I don't know if it is really a monster because the author describe it to be a cute and fluffy dragon. I don't know if there's really a fluffy dragons normally it is hard as rock so I got excited at the same time sad, because how could he killed a rare cute monster? I wish I could tame it.

"Lady Arian! your highness the imperial crown prince Gabriel is here also your father"

Linda, my personal maid announced

I nod my head and headed to the drawing room.

I was guided by Linda in the back.

When I arrive in the door of the drawing room I knocked and open the door

"Father?"

I call

"Why summon me here?"

I ask

Actually Arian's Father, the duke and Arian is not that close. Their father daughter relationship is not okay where at her age 10 she's not really a brat person, she just became a brat when the prince start to see the heroine. Well I can't help but understand, her fiance was in love with other woman, there is nothing wrong to get angry for the prince' not being faithful.

My!! Well I think my doom flag is getting raised because of the prince is already in my face introducing himself.

I need to calm down and be elegant

"Good day, Lady Arian I am the imperial crown prince Gabriel Austin De Silvalle, It is nice to meet you my lady"

He introduced himself like saying 'I am the imperial crown prince be grateful because you get to talk to me' what a arogant prince, how could he just say my name? We're not even close and will never be close to each other

"My!!so polite your highness, Greetings, My name is Arian Penelope Von De Moonlight, please call me Penelope"

I said, I don't what him to ruin my beautiful name Arian.

"Father! What is the imperial crown prince doing in our respective mansion? Is there anything you want to discuss"

I politely ask

"Here is the prince to talked about you being engaged to him"

My!!he's being so straight to the point huh?

"But father? Is it really good for me to get engaged to the imperial crown prince for my age only 10?"

"What am I gonna do to help him to get the crown?"

Heh! If you are straight forward then so am I

Well in their minds I'm just a useful trash for the imperial crown prince to get the throne

Why is father hate me so much?

Why does he needs me to get the throne when he is already the heir?

"Please, Lady Arian-"

I cut him

"Penelope, your highness"

I faked smile

"Ah yes! P-please sit down first L-lady P-penelope"

He ackwardly said and sit his arogant ass down

Siguro sa isip-isip nito tinatanong na ko kung sino ba ko para maging rude sa kaniya

He let his crown prince awra and ordered my father and his knights to leave the room for our private chat

When they are gone, the smile in his face turn to annoyed once

Pathetic

"Who the heck are you? Why are you so rude to me?? Did you forget that I am a royalty? I am the crown prince!!"

He angrily said

Heh! Nakakatakot HAHAHAHA

"Oh? You are? Then why don't you act like a true imperial crown prince your highness"

I smiled

"What the-"

I cut him of

"Your highness, kung ayaw mo talagang ma-engage sa akin pwede mo namang tanggihan, kasi ayaw ko ding ma-engage sayo. The feeling is mutual"

I smiled

Then he also smiled and whisper something

He got up and leave without saying anything

Nyeeh! He lost