Derick

Moon watched as the doors closed. His eyes filled with fear. "Come on now. You know what we have to do." Derick said. "No!" Moon shouted as he crawled up a wall. Derick pulled out a small remote with a red button on it and pressed it, shocking Moon. "AAH!"  Moon fell to the floor. "You just don't listen, do you?" Derick tisked. He lugged Moon's unconscious body to the P&S room where a lady in a bunny suit was readying something. The next day you came in, down the slide as usual, just as early. But, Sun wasn't in the ball pit. "Sun?" You called out for him, but nothing. You went up to the loft and gently knocked on the door. "Sunny? Are you here?" A soft sobbing could be heard from the other side of the door. Against your better judgment you opened the door and found him sitting in the corner crying. Half of his body looked like it had been damaged. His rays were falling off and his eye had been badly damaged. "Ohmygosh! What happened?!" You rushed over to him in a panic. "D-Don't touch me!"  You stopped where you were. "Sunny, we have to repair you."  "I said don't touch me!" Sun's voice was dripping with fear. You sat down where you stood. "Ok. We won't go to P&S." you said calmly. A moment of silence came between the two of you then you spoke up. "May I ask what happened? You don't have to answer if you don't want to."   Sun looked at you with his good eye. "Derick. Derick did this to us." "How?"  Sun began to explain. 

_____what happened_____

     Moon woke up restrained in a chair in P&S. Derick hovered over him as a bright light beamed over head. He should've become Sun, but wasn't. What was going on? He looked to the control desk and saw that rabbit lady. She waved ominously at him. As he struggled to get free from the chair Derick shocked him again, frying half his face. "DERICK?! WHY?!"  Derick said nothing as he started pulling Moon's faceplate apart. "AHHHHG! STOP! IT HURTS!!!" Derick had wrenched free part of Moon's face plate and shoved a small chip inside. He hastily smashed it back together. When he was done, he zapped Moon again, and threw him into the daycare. The lights turned on and Sun was back, but the damage that was done to Moon had carried over to Sun. 

____Conversation____

     You were seething with rage.  How could Derick do this?! Sun saw your fist shaking and flinched. You looked at him. "Sorry, I'm not mad at you I promise. It's Derick I'm mad at. I'll deal with him. But please, Let me at least fix you up properly so you can stop hurting."  Sun looked away. "I-I dunno..."  You put a reassuring hand on his and spoke softly. "I promise, I won't hurt you, or Moon."  Sun nodded and reluctantly agreed. You would kick Derick's ass for this.