Y/n returns.

You sipped your food through a straw. You were at home now, but your jaw was still wired shut, mostly.
_____________________________________________________________________________
         It'd been a few weeks since you almost had your face ripped apart by a random endoskeleton. You wondered what Sun and Moon had been up to. When Moon, who was now Sun, had arrived to come pick you up and take you home, you had quite a few questions. You tried talking, but obviously due to the wiring on your jaw, you couldn't open your mouth to talk. You looked around for your phone, to text Sun. "Y/n, your phone was destroyed in the scrimmage, remember?"  You blinked, then nodded. You looked around a bit more, desperate to find something, anything to talk to him.  "Here, use this." A nurse handed you a pad of paper and a pencil. You nodded in thanks and began writing down your questions fervorously. "Y/n, yn slow down! you could get a hand cramp!" Moon facepalmed in the head space at Sun's comment. 'They have bigger things to worry about than a hand cramp Sun.'  Sun nodded. You handed him the paper you'd been writing on. 

{What happened while I was out? Did it attack again? How are we going to beat it? What even is it?}  Sun read each question carefully before sighing synthetically. "Y/n, We have to tell you some stuff when we get home. I promise, we'll try and answer most of these questions. But for now, try and rest ok?" You nodded. Sun lifted you out of the hospital bed, and carried you bridal style out of the hospital. "We, do have wheelchairs..ummm... sir?" One of the confused nurses said. "That's not necessary. I'll carry them. But thank you." 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
     Night time came sooner than expected. You were asleep, with still no questions answered. Moon was researching about William Afton and all he had done. "Oh my...That's disgusting!!" Moon said in a loud whisper. He was still in your room. He and Sun refused to leave you alone while you were still recovering. They wanted to make sure that you would be alright. Moon thought for a moment before speaking. "Sunny? You alright? You haven't said anything on the subject at hand. Or anything at all for that matter. You're not usually this quiet."  'Hm? Oh yea. Sorry Moon.'  "What's on your mind?"  Sun twiddled his fingers as he tried to summon the courage to answer Moon. 'Well, remember how we told Mr. Emily how we weren't sure what y/n is to us?'  Moon nodded, taking a sip of coffee before speaking. "Yea?" 'well, what IS y/n to us? I know we care very much about y/n, but I also know that the...one time when the virus took us over... I know what we did and I'm not proud of it!! But... I- I want to explore that feeling again, with y/n, now that we don't have the virus.'  Moon nodded. What were you exactly to them? Moon wanted to explore that sensation again too. But he wanted to explore it with your permission.  "I understand exactly what you mean, Sun. But that'll have to wait at least until we've dealt with this 'mimic' thing."