Trapped somewhere

'Where am I' I thought.

It was pitch black. I couldn't see anything. Every two steps I would bump into some sort of wall. Where am I?

The floor became damp. As I felt above me, I felt some sort of latch. What could it be? As I felt around, I began to feel water. Water was filling the space I am in. I began to panic. My breathing became heavy. My heart began to race. I felt everywhere, banging on the walls. "HELP! SOMEBODY HELP ME!" I screamed. I felt to my left. It was warm. It had a shape. Then it said, "that's my face." It was a mans voice. I screamed.

"Wh-who are y-you?" I asked.

"I don't know." He responded. After he said that, I realized that I didn't remember my own name. I thought long and hard. I didn't know anything.

"W-why don't I know my name?!" I yelled in panic.

"They took it. Everything." He said. He spoke very sternly.

"What?" I asked. I was very confused. "Who did?"

"Them." A very dim light came on. The guy was about my age, telling from his face. He had blonde hair. His eyes were dark brown. They sparkled. Without thinking of what I was doing, I leaned into his face. I kissed him. Why did I do this? I have no idea. He kissed me back. I wanted to know what was happening. But I didn't care at that moment. He broke the kiss by saying "why'd you do that?"

"I-I don't kn-know, exactly. Umm. I'm. Uhh- I'm stupid. I'm sorry. I don't kno-" I was cut off by him kissing me again. Wow he was cute. Once he broke the kiss, he told me how we won't remember anything, due to this being some sort of test or trial or something.

"So this is for science or something?" I asked.

"I guess. I don't know. I know just as much as you. Maybe a little more." He said, jokingly.

"Well I'm finding a way out of here." I said. I then began to pound on the glass or whatever this wall was made of. I took my my bandana, and put it around my knuckles.

"What are you doing?" He asked.

Before I could answer, I swung my angry fist at the shield like wall. It shattered. Glass.

"Glass." I simply said. I then ventured out the hole.

"Nice work, miss." He said, following me.

"Thanks." I said.

The area was infinite. There was no end. Except for a window. We ventured towards it. There were people inside. It was like some sort of office. What is this doing here? Why would an office be here., In the middle of no where? He kissed my forehead. Then knocked on the window.

"Hey! Can you help us?!" He yelled. One person looked at us. Then she continued to work on her computer. "Well. I guess they don't care or can't see us." He said. We Wales the other direction. There was a small light. I took his hand. The. I got a sharp pain in my head. I fell to the ground in pain. "Hey hey hey! What's wrong?!" He asked in panic.

"M-my n-and is-"I stopped the pain went away for a second. Then it returned, even stronger. I screamed in agony. "M-m-Madison!" I yelled. Then the pain vanished. Like a thunder storm. Then a rainbow appears afterwards. "Im Madison." He smiled at me. Then he began to do the same as I did. Tears formed in my eyes. He looked like he was in so much pain, and I knew how it felt.

He shrieked. Then he began, just the way I did. " m-m-m-my n-name is-" he stopped. Then he looked relieved. Then screamed at the top of his lungs. Then his name came to him. "G-g-Greg!" He yelled. Then I smiled through my tears. Then a door of light opened. We got up. I linked my fingers with his. He squeezed my hand. I squeezed back. Men in big green suits, attached to gas masks ran in. They took us into the light. Then all was peaceful. There was a cafeteria. And bed on the other side of the room. It was filled with people like us. Trapped. Trapped people.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••
This was actually really fun to write! I hope I get at least third. Lol. Well thank you for this opportunity to enter your competition. :) WattysComps

~musiclife14