chapter 8: owning her R8

R18!! IF YOU DON'T WANT TO READ IT‚ JUST SKIP IT!!

saina's pov:

nagulat ako sa aking nabasa.

" WTF!? k-kyra is n- "

kyra's pov:

" you're lying!!! " drake's yells. we're in his room rn arguing because of my fucking skills.

and i response " n-no!! i'm just a-"

it's been 2 weeks ago since his nemesis died because of me.

he walkout of his room.

drake's pov:

" fuck‚ i know she's lying!!" i know i had a feelings for her rn‚ i knew it since the first day we met. i'm a victim of love at first sight.

i'm here at her room. i lock the door of her room and i check her room. all of her things is now on the floor. i'm finding something.

" DRAKE! BUKAS MO TO SIR!! PLEASE!! " her begging shouts.

i saw a letter. " agent kyra novalie ricci‚ the secret owner of the secrets agents group. " i feel so fool.

" damn!! " i walk towards to her rooms door and i opened it. i grab his face and i was about to slaps her but i saw her beautiful face begging me to stop. " all these months you just fooling me!!! " my yells.

" w-what?? "

" you're the fucking owner of a gent's group!! you're agent novalie!! fuck you woman‚ i will assure you that'll you're with me whole night!! since you fool me. " my yells.

i carry her and i kisses her so hard. she's pushing me but i'm too strong for her‚ but now she kissing me back. i stopped kissing her.

" you're now mine! " i walk towards to her room while i carrying her. i shut her rooms door and i kisses her again.

" ahmm......ahhh" her moans. i turned on because of her hot moans.

i stopped kissing her and i undress my self. " wwhat are you doing!! " she yells and stood up. after i undress my self i pull her come close to me and i whispers. " you're mine "

kyra's pov:

i pushes him again " stop!! " but he pull me closer to him again and starts wrecking my blouse and bra.

" you're mine " he says like a crazy and starts s*ckint my n*pples.

i moans because of what he do. " ohh!! drake! " he's s*cking my n*pples while he's playing my other b**bs.

he stops s*cking me and he wrecked my short and my underwear. " stop!! i'm just 19!! " i yells but he seems didn't want to obey me.

" i don't care " he spread my legs and he go down to my ferminine.

" no!! " he's now l*cking it and s*cking it. i pull his her to come more near to my ferminine. " i still had a vcard. "

drake's pov:

she's still vîrgin? and now my 10 inches c*ck will be the first c*ck who will fvck her feminine?

i want to own her but i know this isn't the right time. i grab my phone and i captured her body.

" what are you doing!! " she yells at me.

" i just captured your body to be one of my ace " my response.

" what the heck!? " she's trying to catch my phone on my hand but her arms is short and mine is long.

i stood up and i speaks " soon‚ i will own you " and i walkout. i don't want to fvck her rn. i love her and i want to respect her‚ even my mind wants her so bad.

i walk towards to my rooms bathroom and i m*sturbate.

" a-ahhhhh........kyra " my moans and i cum.

kyra's pov:

he left me alone at my rooms and still n*ked.

" so he's still respecting me? " my whispers‚ and i fell a sleep.

" Ahhhhh... " my yawn. " a bad dream huh? hahhaha drake's wants to own me in my dream huh?" i look down to my body because i feel nothing. i shocked when i saw my self being naked. " WTF!! I WILL KILL YOU DRAKE!! " my yells.

" hi my agent novalie‚ how's your wild dreams kyra? " pang aasar ni drake sa akin.

" w-what are you saying sir? " pag mamaang-maangan ko.

lumapit siya sa akin‚ hinapit ang aking bewang at hinalikan ng mapusok na katulad ng kagabi.

" i hope now you remembered how you moan because of what i did. " saad niya. binitawan niya ang akiny bewang at tumalikod. " you can't run away from me‚ binabantayan kana ng tao ko. you're mine until i own you. " at nag lakad na siyang papalayo sa akin.

" F*CK TOU!! " at itinaas ko ang gitnang daliri ko sa kaniya kahit siya'y papalayo na.

a/n:
sorry for this short update and slow update. i'm not feeling well and motivated.