Stole My Heart (Pharaoh Atem x Reader) Part 2

(Y/n) gazed at Atem, the Pharaoh she kidnapped, as her heart warmed at his love confession. She still couldn't believe that the man she abducted had fallen for her after just one day. 

"A-Atem," (Y/n) stuttered out, feeling a blush form on her face. "I'll...take you back to the palace. I will trust you if you say that someone at the palace will help my brother and everyone else who aren't well."

Atem smiled after hearing (Y/n)'s words. She didn't respond to his confession of love, but he's glad that she trusts him enough to face his comrades in order to find help for her brother. (Y/n) also wants to go to the palace so that she can be closer to Atem. She wants to learn more about her Pharaoh and make up for kidnapping him by giving him her heart.

The next day, (Y/n) gathered a few things to return Atem to the palace. Some of the members of the Sapphire Scarabs were against her decision because they were afraid of the punishment she will face for abducting the Pharaoh. The rest of the members agree to allow the Pharaoh to return home, but they wanted the Pharaoh to go by himself so that their leader and dear friend avoids punishment. Kisara said that she will let (Y/n) take the Pharaoh home if she came with them. (Y/n) let's Kisara come with them willingly, knowing that her friend will come anyway even if she firmly says no. 

When the three of them made it to the palace, everyone welcomed their King with relief and open arms. (Y/n) and Kisara were put on trial by the sacred guardians when they admitted they were members of the Sapphire Scarabs and (Y/n) was their leader. After the guardians judged them with their Millennium items, they realized that the two girls had no selfish desires when they stole from the nobles and abducted the Pharaoh. Just as Atem said, the guardians are willing to help (Y/n)'s brother and other friends who are sick despite them being part of the band of chivalrous thieves. They also released Cassim and the other members of the Sapphire Scarabs thanks to Atem. Seto and Mahad were still hesitant in helping members of the Sapphire Scarabs, but they agreed to help none the less. 

After a year, Simeon made a full recovery thanks to the help of Mana and the royal herbalist. The Sapphire Scarabs disbanded months ago after Simeon recovered. He knew that their intentions for stealing were good, but he knew that they had to keep the promise they made to their mother. (Y/n) and Kisara agreed to Simeon's wish. (Y/n) trained under the mentorship of the Sacred Guardians to become the Pharaoh's throne keeper. Seto was absolutely against the decision to make the former queen of thieves becoming the the throne keeper, but he reluctantly helped with (Y/n)'s training because his master, Aknadin, made the decision to make her a throne keeper and Seto had to respect his decision. 

And also because Kisara kept pleading him to give her childhood friend a chance. Kisara and Seto have really gotten close. 

One night, Atem summoned (Y/n) to his bedchamber.

"You called for me, my King?" (Y/n) asked as she kneeled before her lover after entering his room.

The Pharaoh chuckled then kneeled to her level.

"My gem." Atem said with a smile as he took her hand and pulled (Y/n) to her feet with him. "Remember, when you and I are alone, you are free to address me by my true name."

Atem kisses (Y/n)'s hand, making her blush.

"R-right, my love."

(Y/n) always called Atem by his name whenever they were alone together. However, ever since (Y/n)'s training began, her and Atem's time together have become rare. Mahad didn't like (Y/n) addressing the Pharaoh casually by his name in front of other people, so she started to call the Pharaoh by his name only when it's just the two of them alone, but Atem called (Y/n) "His gem" whether they were alone or not. 

"So, what is it you would like for me to do for you, Atem?"

Atem got down on one knee, took (Y/n)'s hand, and gave her a loving smile. 

"I want you to become my queen."

(Y/n) was surprised by the sudden proposal.

"What? B-but I'm..."

"You stole my heart when you showed me how bold you were when you kidnapped me,"

(Y/n) laughed lightly at that as she looked back at the time she robbed her lover from the palace. 

Atem continued. "And you showed me your kindness when I saw you tend to those you deeply care about whenever they were sick, injured, or grieving over the loved ones they lost. And I can't think of anyone else I want to spend my entire life with."

(Y/n) smiled down at Atem lovingly. 

"My love, if being your queen means that I will be by your side for as long as we both shall live and until the the day we die, then I will gladly become your wife."

Atem jumped to his feet, and pulled his gem in for a passionate kiss. The love of his life has accepted his proposal and he could not feel any happier than at this moment. 

5 Millennia Later...

Atem and (Y/n) are no longer alive. Their spirits are trapped within their Millennium items and they have forgotten their past memories along with their true names. The Pharaoh resides in his Millennium Puzzle and is called Yami by his reincarnation and current weilder of the Millennium Puzzle, Yugi Muto. (Y/n), the Pharaoh's queen, resides in a Millennium item known as the Millennium bracelet. She is called Hikari by her reincarnation and current weilder of the bracelet, Persona. Yugi and Persona are also lovers, and fate has brought then together to save the world and protect those they care about just like they did thousands of years ago. Yami and Hikari's memories maybe gone, but their love for each other has never faltered as time went by. 

The End