Chapter 1: I have arrived!

Everything is completely black all around him as he feels very tired, very weak and his mind completely blank as he thought his eyes are maybe shut but in reality he is staring at a void of nothingness.

Y/n: Where.......Where I'm I......I see....nothing but.......nothingness. My head......I....I don't know why its so weak. I feel like I've been here for.....who knows how long.

Suddenly the black void starts to shine up with stars above him as he looks up, looking up at the stars, wondering if this is all a dream or reality as he reach out his hand, reaching out for the stars when suddenly he look down, seeing his lower body starting with his feet fading away like a digital computer as it start crawling up to his body.

Y/n: Wait! What is this! Is this how a die?! No! I can't die now! I don't know what's going on here!

Suddenly there was a flash of light once he was consumed as everything around him was bright as a sun before quickly turning black.

(Intro)

(Unknown location)

??? 1: How much does he remember?

??? 2: I don't know. Best we find that out because he's waking up.

Slowly Y/n opens his eyes as he find himself sitting against the wall of a unknown room while two girls stood over him. One girl near the controls while the other one close to hij as she kneel down in front of him.

Y/n: Who.....Who are you two?

??? 1: (soft smile) It may not matter who we are, what's mor important is that your here because you have a job to do. You will face threats and challenges along the way but you will succeed. Right now your gonna be on your own but know this.....you will meet friends that will fight along side you no matter what.

??? 2: Kafka, we should go now.

Kafka: Coming Sliver Wolf.

Y/n: (thought) Kafka? Who do I feel like I know that name before.

She then pulled out something from her pocket and then place it onto his hand and then tells him.

Kafka: We must go now but know this. This is not the last time you see us. (Stands up) Until we meet again.

She and Sliver wolf turn and exit of a door and once close Y/n slowly gets up, his hand touching the metal wall as he slowly gets up. He was breathing heavily while he look at his other hand, seeing what looks like a train pass or something.

 He was breathing heavily while he look at his other hand, seeing what looks like a train pass or something

Y/n: Why did she give me this? Is it something to get out or something?

He turns to the door that they go through so he stumbled over there and sees a scanner so he try to use the train pass but it didn't work.