I hate you but I want you

I was peacefully walking down the hallway of the Hogwarts Castle when there was strange noise in the abandoned classroom next to me. I peered into it quietly and to my immediate horror, found a very well known boy in green robes pressing up a very half naked girl on the wall. I banged the door close and started running in embarrassment. I was running so fast, I almost tripped. I heard footsteps follow my suit, so I turned around to find the one and only Mattheo Riddle.

"Are you kidding me? Do you seriously hook up with every girl you see?" I asked him in fury.

"You wish that was you." He smirked and I snarled at his expression. The boy irritated me so much, I swear to merlin I would squeeze his pretty little neck one day!

"Why do I even bother talking to you. I hate you Potter." He spat in anger.

"The feelings mutual sweetheart." I tell him and stride away. Me and Matheo's relationship goes way back. He was the kid who was trying to prank a gryffindor boy but accidently pranked me instead. I was covered in slime that whole day so I slathered it onto him. We have hated each other since. Silly little prank war but it ended three years ago. I might like to start it again.

Oh, great. Another face I hate. By now I was in a deserted corridor.
"Hello, Ms. Potter." Tom Riddle greeted with a smirk.

"God, you brothers! What do you want Riddle?" I snapped, clearly not in the mood.

"Oh, you know what I want." He said coming closer to me. Trapping me in between him and the wall. I immediately felt nervous, and that's what enticed me more. Tom Riddle and I were let's just say...enemies with benefits. It had been going on for a year now, I hated myself for being that weak. I knew who he was the son of, I knew very well. He looked exactly like the Tom Riddle I had encountered in second year. While Matheo took on his unknown mother's features.
Dark Magic reeked off of him but it drew me closer. His lips almost closed over mine but I snapped out of it. I knew he had won. We played this little game where we tried to get the best of each other and then feast off the other's loss. Last time it had been me, in the Halloween party where I had worn the very costume that brought him to his knees. Literally. We always did this.

Though I knew our cat and mouse game was going to end in heartbreak but the thrill I got from playing it was indescribable.