Chapter 4

Daenerys' POV

Ugh.Fucking hell,my body's sore from all the ass kicking I did yesterday.I wonder how I got home and managed to crawl in to bed.

I reached for my wolf stuffed toy in my bedside table.It's not there.Huh.I reached farther and farther. This bedside table's texture is different from mine!I shifted in the bed and felt uncomfortable.Oh my guacamole!This is not bearskin!

I shot up and slowly adjusted my eyes to the light streaming in the French windows.I let my gaze explore the room.And that's when I realized it.

This is not my fucking room!I let out a very bloodcurdling scream.I screamed and screamed until I saw the Alpha and Beta I was fighting with yesterday and two girls enter the room I'm in.

"What the fuck is happening?!"the Alpha came up to me and inspected me,holding my shoulders."Are you hurt?"

Oh.My.Fucking.What.

Suddenly I remembered something.I pushed his hands away harshly and saw pain in his eyes.

What are you doing?That's our mate.my wolf whined.

Back the hell down lovesick loonie.DO YOU NOT REMEMBER?THIS PACK KILLED OURS.I snapped at my wolf.

Some wolves let their wolves be admanant.But me?Hell no.I overrule and control my inner wolf.It listens to me,not the other way around.

"Where the fuck am I?"I asked in a voice laced with venom."Why the fuck am I here?!"

"Don't you fucking swear.I don't like my girl with a foul mouth!"the Alpha countered to me.

"Your girl?"I scoffed.

This guy is unbelievable.Would he really think that I'd shack up with him?A member of the pack who killed my parents? Not just a member, but the fucking alpha himself?

"Excuse me fucktard,I'm not your girl.I am nobody's.I am the owner of myself.Don't go around claiming me."

The tension was very heavy and the awkwardness was present because there were other people present in the room.Hell to the no,I don't really care.

And as if they had a silent command,the Beta and the two other girls made their way out.

It was just me and Mr.Fucko left. Great awkward tension for breakfast.

He slowly made his way to me and lift my chin up.

"You are mine.You're my mate.You will stand by me and this pack and be their Luna.You will be the mother of my pups.You will lead this pack.But there is one thing you will never ever do.You.Will.Not.Ever.Fucking.Leave.Me."he said to me with fire in his eyes.Stating the last sentence with
every word a grind to his teeth.

Hell that was sexy,err,I mean who the fuck does he think he is?

"Alpha?"I called him sweetly and smiled.

Fucko here smiled too.

"Like hell I'll be Luna in this fucking pack.This pack disgusts me."

Then I did the inevitable.I spit on his face.Oops.

"You bitch!"he roared and slapped me.

I was like woah.And he was like woah.We two were all like woah.I mean I'm pretty used on being hit but hello,the fuck is he?