Chapter 31 - 40

এChapter 31, Arriving at the Capital Star

    At Xingyufei Wharf, the capital of the empire, the bustling crowds and the ups and downs of various starships, large and small, made Yufei Square very lively.

    In the Imperial Traffic Management Bureau adjacent to Yufei Square, the office workers, those who print documents, those who collect information, and those who hold meetings...all the staff are busy in an orderly manner

    , because the rapid development of interstellar technology brings the rapid development of traffic, so that traffic management There is no idle time in the game.

    Suddenly, the sound of "Dingling, Dingling..." continued to ring in the busy hall.

    Almost all the staff paused for a moment, and looked up at the calling station placed at the front of the headquarters.

    An ordinary ringtone, but the meaning it represents is great.

    No, the door to the office of the Director of the Traffic Management Bureau, which has always been closed, has been opened.

    A stern-faced man with a short cut came out from inside. He was Feng Su, the director of the Traffic Management Bureau.

    Just like his name, he is a man who does things vigorously and decisively.

    Feng Su walked in the front, followed by the deputy director of the transportation bureau, the secretary general and so on, and all the bosses of the entire transportation bureau were assembled at once.

    Press the button,

    "Hello, I'm Feng Su, director of the Capital Star Transportation Bureau, do you have any arrangements?"

    A man's steady and powerful voice came from the opposite side,

    "Hello, Director Feng, this is Tianyu Star Pirates number 888888 super giant star." Ship, we are about to dock at the Xingyufei Wharf of the landing capital, please get ready for the traffic bureau." "

    Okay, we will evacuate the starship and the crowd at position G1 as soon as possible, so that the super giant starship 888888 can dock.

    " After a brief exchange of sentences, the communication was interrupted.

    The deputy director at the back quickly came over: "How is it, is that the starship?"

    Feng Su glanced at him and nodded in affirmation.

    In fact, they received a notice two days earlier, saying that a super-giant starship was about to land and dock at the capital's Xingyufei Wharf, so they were asked to prepare in advance.

    Be sure to allow the other party to land smoothly. This is related to a cooperative project of the country, and there is no room for loss.

    It's just that I didn't expect it to be a member of the Tianyu Star Pirates Group, but the relationship between Tianyu and the empire has always been good, and cooperation is also possible.

    Director Feng Su and the deputy director came up with the previously discussed plan and began to command the people remotely in the command room to vacate the G1 position.

    In the control room of the Tianyu starship, Ji Shutong sat quietly waiting in front of the console, with Mu Xingye next to him.

    The two of them have the best driving skills in the whole team except Gu Yinchen.

    Ji Shutong is driven by technology, he is good at technology and naturally these things. Mu Xingye is pure talent, despite Mu Xingye's silly appearance, his driving skills have always been praised.