Chapter 41 - 50

এChapter 41, Potato Cultivation Room

    A lot of them were dismantled two days ago, so there are not many express delivery today. After dismantling two, only the last one is left.

    Seeing that it was getting late, Lin Huanyan just wanted to quickly dismantle it and put it back.

    This is another heavy and heavy express delivery, still packed in a woven bag. Lin Huanyan spent a long time picking the thread.

    Then as soon as it was opened, a plant smell mixed with earthy smell came out from inside.

    Smelling the familiar smell, Lin Huanyan was immediately overjoyed, and opened the bag to check again, and she was even happier.

    It turned out that this big bag was actually her favorite food, potatoes, and each one was big and smooth, with few potholes, and it looked like a high-quality product.

    Ah, her sour potato shreds, kangpot potato chips, crispy French fries, braised potato cubes, potato chips, spiked potatoes, potato cakes, cumin and salt and pepper potatoes, volcano mashed potatoes... no, Lin

    Huanyan I feel that she can't think about it any more, and her saliva will show if she thinks about it any longer.

    The top priority should be to deal with this batch of potatoes as soon as possible, so as not to let it be contaminated by radiation.

    So Gu Yinchen was ignored once again, and after Lin Huanyan hurriedly said goodbye to him, she hung up the communication again.

    She found a large tray and poured all the potatoes in the woven bag into it.

    One by one, the round potatoes rolled in and filled the tray in a short while, and the woven bag was thrown into the trash can.

    Lin Huanyan started her operation, because this bag is full of ripe potatoes, and the quantity is not young or old.

    Lin Huanyan guessed that her abilities might not be enough, so she scanned it with mental power first.

    The more seriously polluted fruits are sorted out first, and the remaining less polluted fruits can be persisted for a while.

    Put your hands on the potatoes, first remove the pollution and impurities, and then moisten it with green vitality energy. The potatoes are processed, and then take them out and put them in another tray.

    Lin Huanyan did it very quickly, one by one with each hand, each took less than a minute, and half of them were done in a short while.

    It's just that the ability is also exhausted, and I can't use it anymore.

    Lin Huanyan didn't hold back, she got up and left, first took another large bottle of nutrient solution to replenish her energy, and then went around to other plants.

    Give them comfort, and then receive a lot of green energy fed back by the plants.

    After resting on the chair for about a quarter of an hour, the energy slowly recovered. Although it was not fully recovered, it was no problem to deal with the remaining potatoes.

    Lin Huanyan started her work again, and the remaining potatoes were less polluted and relatively simple to deal with.

    Lin Huanyan finished it in a shorter time than before.

    He twisted his sore wrist, and patted his numb thigh from squatting for too long.

    Lin Huanyan decided to get off work, it was already late, and today's potatoes were preliminarily processed, so Lin Huanyan didn't have to worry anymore, and simply went back to the bedroom.