Chapter 21 - 30

ଓChapter 21

    ◎Big plan◎

    Sun Ying came home at night with a smile on her face, and seemed to be in a good mood.

    "So happy? The problem in the project you mentioned earlier has been solved?" At the dinner table, her grandfather Sun Qiren asked her.

    Recently, Sun Ying has been frowning and dignified at home. Her family has not seen her so relaxed for a long time.

    She nodded heavily: "Solved! The project can finally proceed smoothly."

    "That's good." Sun Qiren saw that she was always picking up ribs on the table, so he couldn't help but pick up a chopstick of vegetables and put them in her bowl, " Eat more vegetables for balanced nutrition."

    Sun Ying sighed, it wasn't that she didn't eat vegetables, but since she came back from the Pearl Hotel two days ago, she felt that the vegetables she ate in other places didn't taste good. Among the meals she ate in the past few days, the ones in the big restaurants were acceptable, but the ones in the takeaway were simply unbearable. She speculated that it might be because of quality control.

    The taste is so different!

    "Exaggerated?" Sun Qiren shook his head with a smile after hearing what his granddaughter said.

    "Grandpa, let me tell you, the food in that homestay restaurant is really good! If you don't believe me, I'll take you there for a meal this week." Only then did she remember that grandpa was actually quite busy during this time, Just came back from a business trip. Sun Ying couldn't help feeling a little guilty. She grew up under Sun Qiren's lap and was very close to him. I ate such delicious food and lived so comfortably, but I actually forgot about my grandfather.

    She enthusiastically took out the photos on her mobile phone and showed Sun Qiren: "We can go there for one night together this weekend. I've booked a room, and I'll just book another one. The environment is great, and I slept very soundly at night." , the insomnia has been cured. And look, this is the bed in their hotel, and it is actually made of red sandalwood. Look at the carver on the head of the bed..." Sun Qiren is a well-known expert in ancient architecture in China, and he looked at the bed in his granddaughter's mobile phone

    . After taking the photo, my eyes lit up.

    "It's so beautiful! A master's technique!"

    He couldn't help being very interested in this homestay in Mingjiao Pearl Hotel.

    However, before Feng Xiaoxiao waited for Sun Ying and her family to come to stay for the second time, she waited for the mission from the Nine Realms to come first.

    The mission did not come directly from the space crack in Yunmenghuangze, but formally came to the human world through the space passage of the magic capital, and then came to Xiaoyun Town accompanied by the Super Management Bureau after meeting with the Super Management Bureau . The whole process gave enough respect to the human world.

    It seems that they want to keep this space channel, otherwise they won't cooperate like this.

    Everyone involved breathed a sigh of relief.

    A total of eight people from the mission from the Nine Realms came, plus the entourage from the Supervision and Management Bureau. There was a huge battle. Black cars drove into Xiaoyun Town one after another, causing the townspeople to stop and watch.

    "What's this for?"

    "I don't know, you're passing by?"

    "Look at this posture, I don't think it's an ordinary person."