Chapter 2:

*** Jacob POV ***

I looked at the ground, waiting for her decision. She was cute, I got to admit but not really my type. I just wanted to get to know her, you know act like a gentle man. She was obviously in deep thought. I stood staring at her then ran my fingers through my hair.

"Uh, I guess.. Not to long though, my dad will get mad" she fake smiled.

"Cool" I smiled back.

The boys ran up to us.

"And where da fuq do you think your going without your broder!?" Rayan acted like a ratchet woman doing all the hand movements.

I saw Kiante in the corner of my eye looking down at the ground smirking.

I sighed and rolled my eyes.

" We're going to the park" I mumbled.

"I wanna come, me and Kiante are gone be best friends" Craig smiled.

"And I'm just coming for the sake of it" Chres laughed.

I laughed and started walking with the boys beside me. We were casually walking down and Kiante's dad drove past.

"KIANTE BROWN, JUST 'CAUSE I SAID I WAS COMING HOME LATE DOESN'T MEAN YO ASS CAN BE GOING PLACES WITH BOYS. THE FUCK HAVE I TOLD YOU. GET IN THIS FUCKING CAR RIGHT NOW!" Her dad yelled. Everyone just stood and stared.

She was so ashamed. She didn't say goodbye, she just gave me a scared look. I watched her walk to the car and get in. I stood watching and her dad rolled up the window and started shouting at Kiante. She looked out the window and I saw little tears run down her face.

Right about now I felt so bad for her, I just wanted to see her smile. I looked back at the boys, they shrugged, then I looked back around and saw the car drive of. I hope she's okay..

*** Craig POV ***

I knew Jacob was worried but he's just that kind of guy. He never really shows it towards girls though. Him,Chres and Ray are the players here. I'm the only decent guy. I treat ladies right, how they're suppose to be treated so I'm just hoping Kiante don't fall for one of them idiots. I mean they're my brothers and I love them but they just play to many girls.

"I'm gonna go home to catch up on homework" I told the guys.

"Uh, nerd" Ray joked.

"Well sorry that I'm the clever one" I laughed.

I slowly walked away as I heard the boys say goodbye to each other.

It took me about 10 minutes to walk home. When I got there I burst open the door and saw my mum and my dad sitting at the table, obviously waiting on my arrival.

My dad motioned for me to go and sit down, I sat and threw my bag on the floor.

"Craig, me and your mum are going away for the week. We thought you might want the house to yourself so we sent your brothers and sisters to your aunts." My dad smiled.

YES.

THANK GOSH.

"Thanks, i'll take of the house. Have a good week. When are y'all leaving? " I asked, to be honest I was so happy. A week without annoying parents harassing my ass.

"Today, right now " my mum smiled, I heard a beep from outside I'm guessing that was the taxi. I beamed as I watched my parents walk out the house. As soon as they left, I picked up my phone and send a multi message.

To: Chres , Ray , Jake

My parents have gone for the week, y'all wanna come round?

After I send the message I flung myself on to the couch and waited for a reply.

*** Kiante POV ***

When We arrived home my dad opened the door on my side of the car and dragged me out by my hair. I held back my tears and tried to fight him of but he's grip got tighter. I screamed to see if anybody could hear me. He shoved his hand over my mouth and opened the door.

"Now be prepared" he laughed evilly.

I was scared, I ran upstairs and hid in my closet. I tried holding my breath to see if I could die but it was useless. Then I heard him come upstairs.

"Kia baby, you ready?" I heard his voice.

I was paranoid, I wanted to die. He was now In my room and I could hear his footsteps get closer.

"You can't hide from me little bitch" he said aggravated.

He burst open the doors of my closet and dragged me out. I started crying a waterfall and breathing heavy. He took of his belt and hit me, on my chest, my lower half of my body and my face. I managed to crawl in the corner. He walked over and bent down.

"Talk to another boy and i'll kill you.. You listening!" He whisper shouted, I could smell the alcohol from his breath.

"Y-y-yes " I managed to cry out.

"BITCH I DIDN'T HEAR YOU!" He shouted and slapped me again.

"YES!" I shouted back.

He got up a left, I stayed where I was and hugged my knees to my chest and cried.

"Why God?

Why do you make me suffer like this?!

Help me.. Please!" I cried.

I looked up at the ceiling, then I heard familiar voices from outside, I just had enough strength to make my way to the window. I saw Ray,Chres and Jake. I wanted to tell them so bad but I didn't know them enough to tell them my life story..not like they'd care anyway.

I stood watching them walk towards a house. I opened the window to get a better view. They knocked the door and Craig answered it, that must be Craig's house. I then felt the belt across my legs causing me to scream and fall down to my knees.

My dad then looked out the window and shouted

"THE FUCK YOU LOOKING AT?"