On set

Andrews POV: i had set an alarm for 4am that morning but i think i might have slept through it because the first thing that woke me up was debbie screaming curses directly unto my face "ANDREW FUCKING PARKER, DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA WHAT TIME IT IS?!"

i cracked my left eyelid open and then cracked open the other one then sat up from my bed and rubbed my eyes with the back of my palm "4:11 atleast it was the last time i checked" i drowsily replied " ITS 8:09 IN THE FUCKING MORNING, MY GOODNESS ANDREW" debbie yelled as she neatly arranged  my files and lines i had printed through my printer last night into a binder"GET THE HELL UP AND GET PREPARED"

With that i stood (more like flew up) and made my way to the bathroom.

I was out of the room fully prepared with my brown long hair in a ponytail and my clothes as crisp as a smooth lays chip,

Do they even make those anymore?

I stepped outside and saw that debbie was already in the car with a sour expression on her face.

I hopped into the passangers seat "god damn andy, how the hell are we gonna explain this to them" debbie said as she ran her fingers through her violet dyed hair something she did regularily when she was stressed.

i held back any snarky comment that i wanted to reply with and focused on comforting her "im sorry debz im sure theyll hear us out" i said as i ruffled her hair and pulled up her glasses to the bridge of her nose "i guess ur right *sigh*".

We were now infront of the studio where the first scene was supposed to take place, i balled up my fingers into a fist when i saw stupid Desmond and his PA walking up to i and debbie. "ur late" desmond said in his annoyingly deep voice "i didnt ask shit head i can already tell" i replied as debbie shot me a glare.

He looked so different from what i remembered.

His hair.

His Melanin skin sparkled more.

His physiq- what the fuck am i thinking

i huffed and then turned to focus on the actual director of the series who was walking up to us in the most "mary poppins" type way i'd ever seen "good day darlings he said as he wrapped his arms around i and desmond forcing the three of us to collide into a bear hug

"im really sorry we're late" debbie said trying to clear up any mishaps I might have caused to the series "oh no biggies, i probably understand you were caught up with something important, anywho follow me young gentlemen" .

20 minutes later of the director instructing us on how the series was supposed to look like, i finally got an idea.

The series was supposed to be a BL drama/comedy series of 21 episodes (gahd daymn) and it was supposed to be about a shy nerd and a jock and how they switch bodies and understand eachothers lives, then theres some other bullshit ass plot anyways that isnt the problem,

what the problem is, is that I, ANDREW FUCKING PARKER IS THE SHY NERD . When i asked the director why this was possible, he said "You give me that vibe"

what does that even mean?

Right when i was packing my things to leave, the devil himself walked over   with a stupid snarl on his face then stopped and closed the proximity between us before throwing his taunts directly at my face

"hey shitface, how does it feel being put in ur place huh?" he teased as his lips curled into a small smile "let ur ego get the best of you, but be careful you might just fall short" i replied grabbing his orange juice from his hand and walking away.

"i already said sorry andrew, why wouldnt you understand where im coming from"

-----------------------------------------------------------------

They say time heals all wounds. What if some wounds were destined to leave permanent scars that still hurt when touched.

When an arrow pierces through something engraved, it stabs atleast one.

Acid burns and is dangerous but lab scientists still use it to create new forms of things.

What if what we had can still be repaired?
.................................................................................