Chapter 1 ~6&9~

"Alright everybody I want everyone to pick a piece a paper from the basket and that's who you'll be partnered with on the plane." said coach "oh Danny I still need your permission slip for Mexico." "I have it right here coach." it was Lydia's turn to pick "6", "alright Lydia you'll be with Jared." are you serious Jared. He will just throw up the whole time. Lydia thought ugh he's the LAST thing I need. Lydia looked over at Jared who gave her a shy smile and Lydia smiled,looked the other way, rolled her eyes towards coach. "Biles." "stiles sir it-it's stiles." "what Biles." Nothing sir." "9", "alright who has 9, well!?" "Oh it's me coach" Erica said flashing her yellow eyes to stiles when nobody was looking which he gave her a sarcastic smirk and looked back at coach. Lydia's face was red bright red. She hated Erica because she tried to kill her last year because they thought she was the Alfa like what the hell! Lydia Martin an Alfa yea a banshee but an Alfa I mean c'mon "Scott" "3 coach" "alright you're with Allison try anything and I WILL catch you two. after class Stiles went up to coach "Hey coach I think my number is actually a 6?" "let me see." coach flipped the 9 upside down and sideways. "well it sure does look like a 9 but it also looks like a 6, stiles  you'll be with Lydia on the airplane." Lydia blushed "and she will also be your room partner." after class stiles drove Lydia home like he always does. "why did you do that" "do what" " stiles c'mon you know what" " what it really looked like a 6!"stiles said with his caramel brown eyes glimmering in the sunset "what!?" Lydia laughed as she got out. When Lydia got into her house her sister Kyra was watching tv and mom wasn't there still at work as usual. Lydia after taking off her 5inch heels and makeup got into a sweatshirt that stiles left at her house when they finished watching Star Wars and sweatpants from rue 21 she got last week and started her homework. Mom didn't come home until 1:15. Shit I never finished my paper oh well I'll just finish it in the jeep.
--------------------------------------
So what did you think of my my story give me any tips
I'm at my aunts but I'm leaving tomorrow so I should be able to get more into it so yea hanks and give me feedback if u can😁

PĘÅÇĘ BÅBĘŠ✌️😜