Chapter 3 Truth and NO FAIR!!

Lydia's POV

"Scott truth or dare" I said "uhh truth" "how many girls did u kiss before Allison" I  said with a smirk and eating a gross airplane pretzel  which made me twitch my nose "umm well uhhuh no one Allison is my first girlfriend hehe he said with a very bright red face. "aww my wittle Scott is all gwon up" stiles said in a pouty face laughing. "hey at least I have a girlfriend." "stiles just because you have a celebrity crush in Selena Gomez doesn't mean you have a girlfriend." whatever stiles said with a smirk. Ok anyways Allison said giggling umm stiles truth or dare" "DARE" "ok ok calm down I dare you too get the attention of one of the flight attendants and flirt with em.'" AWW NO FAIR stiles said smirking at Allison. Hey ma'am can I have some pretzels with a side of your number stiles said smirking and winking. The flight attendant threw a bag of pretzels at his face and walked off. Well I don't know why she didn't want some of this he said scanning himself with his hand. we all laughed till we cried. and an hour later me and Allison watched the notebook while the guys fell asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey guys I'm rlly srry I haven't posted in a while I just had a huge writers block but then I played truth or dare with some friends and it gave me an idea so yea and I kinda think that this chap. is all over the place but the next one will be a lot longer and better so yea

PĘÅÇĘ BÅBĘŠ ✌️😜