Dead silence Ch.5

•*•*•* in hotel room•*•*•
Lydia,Scott,Allison, and Stiles were in there hotel room on their phones when stiles got up and went into his room to come out with a white plastic bag. "What's in the bag" Allison said a little creeped out but when he pulled out a big fluffy wolf looking thing he put it on his head and smiled "so whatcha' think" "i think he actually looked kinda adorable" Lydia thought " yea looks..good" Scott said just to keep him happy. "Thank you. Lady's? Allison and Lydia awed over the poor cute thing. Hey guys lets watch Netflix! Scott said quickly. "Ok what should we watch" Allison agreed. "STAR WARS!" Stiles screamed. "SHH stiles. Don't scream will get in trouble and no not Star Wars again." Scott said obviously annoyed at his best friend. " Ooh we should watch the Notebook." Lydia said walking to her charger and then falling on the bed next to stiles. Which made in grin in his head. No chick flicks either." Scott commented. Lydia stuck her tongue out at him and stiles giggled. Leaving Lydia to smile. Lydia loved the way he laughed it was like a beautiful spring morning. "Ooh we should watch a scary movie." "Oh yea." "Yea sure." Scott and Lydia agreed " I still think we should watch Star Wars but whatever." Stiles said that granted everyone a laugh. Wait go back. THAT ONE Lydia said looking at the picture with the a dummy on it with his pointer finger over his mouth. What it is that one? Dead silence? Looks good to me. Guys? Yea sounds scary enough stiles commented. With a smirk. A weird smirk. Well are you gonna press play or just there looking like an idiot while we stare at a dummy with a finger over his lips.
*•*•halfway into movie•*•*
AHH! Lydia screamed halfway behind stiles. Lydia it's ok it's just movie he said pulling her back to his side and comforting her by sitting criss-cross and letting Lydia rest her head on his chest and him putting his arms around her waist.
•*•*The next morning at6 •*•
Allison woke up to see herself lying on the ground next to Scott who was already awake looking at her with a sweet smile. She smiled back and looked up to see her Lydia and stiles all tangled up in each other. "Ugh I wish Lydia would just admit that she liked stiles they would be the cutest little couple they could be called... Ooh stydia. Yea STYDIA I like that. Aww Lydia please just admit it..." Allison thought before of snapping a pic. And giggling showing Scott "there so cute aren't they." "Yea." I wish they would just admit that they like each other. I mean I know they do I can here there heart beat when there around each other." "This is why Scott is my boy friend." Allison thought before kissing him on the cheek
•*•*•an hour later at 7•*•*•
Lydia woke up and when she finally opened her eyes and saw stiles with his caramel brown eyes. Starring at her which kinda startled her so she flinched. "Sorry I didn't mean to scare you." "No it's fine." She said giggling. "Where's Allison and Scott." Lydia asked as she got up stretching and checking her Instagram feed. "At the cafe in the lobby." Stiles said getting up and walking over to her and whispered to her. "You snore a little in your sleep." [(A/N You thought it was going to be romantic didn't you haha gotcha') ]Lydia cheeks turned bright red as she smiled and went to brush her teeth.

*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*
Ok before you say anything yes I know this ch. is very long I know but hey. At least there's a rlly big !STYDIA MOMENT! It me long enough am I right. The pic at the top is stiles dancing with his wolf hat and showing it to Allison Scott and Lydia and Lydia snapped a pic quickly.