Grand Order Opening

(A/n: Play the music above the title for reference of scenes.)

The sounds of the waves from the seas are gently coming towards the ears of every readers. The sun is rising on the horizon, shining down on the ruins with a butterfly leaving it's beautiful magical particles on it's flight.

The music starts as a Straw Hat is laying on the ground with the wind letting it fly away. Next location shows a maiden girl with a flag weakly walking towards the sun with the help of her flag as a walking stick. Another location is a burning hellfire on the city with a lone girl wielding a ginormous shield getting up.

Hitori ni naru to kikoeru no

A girl is inspecting it's sword while surrounded by multiple swords in the field.

kurushii nara yamete ii to
Black Hole mitai ni fukaku kowakute miryokuteki na amai koe ga

Each servant types are being described from the servants located in multiple locations in the history of humanity.

Anata no kuchiguse wo manete nande mo nai to itte miru

It then showed a young white man with a red and black clothing sitting on a railing but gets off immediately as he can see it's protected city burning in hell. The location of a facility with a sleeping girl in the hospital bed and other two individuals are watching the globe of the world with it's rings surrounding it.

Sore ga uso demo kamawanai

A young man with a scar on it's eyes is looking serious at his surroundings, seeing the memories of servants in different history of country and time.  Suddenly the glass floor he's standing on broke and he began to fall. He suddenly saw his straw hat and picks it up and makes a perfect landing in front of the servants.

tachitsuzukeru douki ni nareba

Other enemies started to show with their eyes glowing red. The Straw Hat saw this and his arms started to coat in black color. He and the other servants behind him started to engage them in combat as the others moved forward as well towards their enemy.

Watashi ga miteru mirai wa hitotsu dake eien nado sukoshi mo hoshiku wa nai

He then started to fought the small dark minions punching them with his coated arms and feet. The other servants are slashing, bashing or piercing the elites or minions of the boss enemies with their weapons. Suddenly Y/n encountered an enemy with multiple glowing red eyes on it's body and he started to attack Y/n.

Ichibyou isshun ga itooshii

Y/n then started to pump his one arm and turned to steaming pink-red hue color and begun to attack the boss. 4 Singularity title started to show and reveal it to the world.

anata ga iru sekai ni watashi mo ikiteru

Y/n begun to inflate it's arm and made a giant fist and begun to clash with the boss' giant hand with the title showing in magical particles and red-thunder effects.

It then showed the landscapes of every singularity and it includes other singularity or anomalies in the journey of the straw hat will encounter. Ending it with a happy shield-girl, smiling and the butterfly from before flies out to the moon in break-neck speeds.

A/n: So sorry if everyone who's been reading this is waiting so long. I've been focused on the Gundam Book 1 story and finished it last week. Also included some shorts for the Book 2. However here it is, the opening for the Grand Order arc. This'll follow the storyline with no crews representing the other Straw Hat crew. By the way, this is inspired from the story of Sonic & FGO crossover on [Fanfiction.net], you can check it out and please support him. Bye~!