Intro: Chapter One

;;;;YN POV;;;;

My parents were divorced when I was 5. I live with my mom. My mom is getting married for the fifth time since dad left me...

"This is the fifth guy you've been with since dad left, and my room is my room now whoever !!!!!" I screamed at my mom blinking back tears. My mom yelled in a bold voice,"I know what the fuck I want, and that's to MOVE ON!!!!"

I stomped up the big ass stairs and went in my room. I slammed my door behind me ant let all the tears I've been holding back find a way out of my face.

~~~~

About two hours later my mom actually had the nerve to tell me to come downstairs to meet some 'new family members'. I was about to yell,"No nigga!" but then a cute light skin boy bust in.

He stood there for like 20 seconds then said,"This doesn't look like the bathroom." Then I heard him whisper,"If this is the bathroom then there must be a sexy ass girl in here already."

I said,"This 'sexy ass' girl has a name and that name is YN, and the bathroom is downstairs but you can use my bathroom." I said pointing to a door with Chris Brown posters on it.

He smirked and said,"Thanks I'm Trey, and I thing your my step sister," When he ran in the bathroom and closed the door I did my happy dance 'cause I got a sexy ass brother and my mom said we're sharing my room.