Chapter 2: Meeting And Spending Time With Them

Author: I hope you guys have enjoyed the first chapter I will try my best to make this chapter longer and better.

                           No one POV:

"He looks so adorable!"a unknown voice said excitedly.

"Shush! Your going to wake him up!" A female voice shouted but whispering at the same time.

" I can't help it Lillian! He's just too cute!"

"Brother Sebastian! Control yourself! We came in here without fathers permission! If we get caught I'm blaming you!"Lillian said angrily but still whispering.

'Huh?...It's bright...Wait! Where am I?! Oh...I remember now..but who are they...don't tell me?'

Arius had just woken up from his sleep and was shocked by the two big figures that were surrounding him. One seemed to be taller and the other shorter. The taller figure was Sebastian Edward Chester. He had white hair and gold eyes like his father while the shorter figure was Lillian Edward Chester. Like her mother she had blond hair and there seemed to be some pink strands growing out of her scalp. She also had sapphire blue eyes.

Although they seemed to be older than Arius, they still look like children. Probably around 7 or 8 years old. It was said in the novel that Edward and Lillian were twins but they were fraternal twins which meant they wouldn't look alike. Despite Sebastian being the older one, Lillian was more mature.

"Great! Now you woken him up!"Lillian scolded her elder brother.

"What are you two rascals doing here?"

"Dear, don't be to rough on them.."

"Father!.. We uh.."Sebastian said nervously, trying to avoid his father's glare.

"Father! Sebastian woke him up!"Lillian exclaimed, trying to put the blame on Sebastian like she said.

"HEY! You agreed to come see him with me!"

"You know the drill! 5 laps around the house I will be watching you two run! If you try to escape, another 5 more!"

"It's your fault!" Sebastian and Lillian said in unison.

Both of them groaned as they were being dragged away by their father. Still arguing over about who's fault it was.Their mother sighed and headed over to Arius crib to check if he was alright. Surprisingly Arius was rather calm about what had just happened. In the novel it was stated that they both often got into trouble because of their mischievous behaviour and pranks. As a result, their father would punish them by making them run laps around the whole mansion. However, they still continued with their pranks, not learning their lessons.

"I'm sorry Arius, they must have scared you. Those kids only know how to cause trouble. But, since you're awake, let's go shopping for some clothes!"

Clothes? Arius had thought he could not believe he was going shopping for clothes with his mother. However, he could not disagree as he was just a baby. Although he didn't have a choice he still wanted to go with her as her scent reminded him of his mother before he died. He remembered that his mother had a formal scent. His mother was the one who supported him the most when she found out that she wanted to become a doctor. She always told him that he could achieve his dream and become a successful doctor. However, that did not happen.Looking back, Arius didn't have a chance to say goodbye to his mother as she had left early for work.

'Eh?.. what's this?..Why is my face wet?..'

Arius began crying. It was a baby's instincts. Whenever a baby feels sad they would obviously cry.