2)STRANGER BUT FAMILIAR

With a flutter of his eyelids, Light regained consciousness, finding himself lying on the bed.
He was sweaty and breathing heavily.After calming himself,he pondered upon the enigmatic incident that occurred last night.

"What happened last night?How am I still alive?Who brought me home?Was it a dream?"

His mind became a whirlpool of inquiries. In due course,his eyes fell upon the tote bag resting on the table.He hastened to the table, anxiously inspecting the bag.

It was empty. Despite his thorough search of the room,he failed to find the object he was looking for - the ouija board.

With sun above the head, he met Sig and Mao. He recited the whole incident to them.

"Come on bro. You were drunk last night.It must have been a nightmare." said Mao,with a sense of reassurance

"Mao is right. Dont stress yourself." said Sig.

After the gathering, Light decided to return back to the abandoned abode.

With hesitance, he steps into the house.He castes his gaze upon the Ouija board resting on the table.

As his eyes lock onto the board, he suddenly detects the faint sound of footsteps approaching from behind.

Turning his sight, he finds himself face-to-face with a tall, captivating gentleman. His eyes were dark and mysterious as if they enclosed all the secrets of cosmos.

Suddenly,tears started falling down from his eyes as he uttered the name "Light" with a soft shaking voice.

The sound of that voice triggered tears to well up in Light's own eyes.Though they have never crossed paths, an unexplainable familiarity resonates within him, suggesting a profound connection

Clearing his tears, he inquires
"who are you and how do you know me?"

"My name is Moon and i have known you for a very long time."

"How long? When and where did we meet?"

Moon remains silent.He approaches Light and gives a tender touch upon his face.Light gazes back at Moon, the silence between them enveloping the atmosphere.

"Why didn't I recognise you sooner. You know right? I would never inflict harm on you.Will you please forgive me?"

"Apologies,but have we met before? I'm confused by your words."

Moon utters not a word, fixating his gaze upon Light as if he finally got what he had yearned for.

Light finds himself unsure of what to do or say. His eyes remain locked with Moon's, who continues to caress his face. Moon then lowers his gaze, delicately yet firmly grasping Light's hand.

Everything is same. You haven't changed a bit, radiant as ever!"

"Can you please tell how do you know me? Whatever you are saying is not making any sense to me."

"I shall tell you everything when the opportune moment arrives."