|◇~Tears Along Her Cheeks~◇|

~◇□◇□◇□◇□◇□◇□◇□◇□◇□~

She Was always frightened of the screams, that come from her mother's blood curling mouth... she wished she lived like every 9 year old girl. Not saying everyone 9 year old girl had the best childhood of all, but she didn't think anything could go lower.

The mold on the wall always caused the girl to get sick, she would constantly asked for someone to get rid of it but all in return was 'why don't you do it?' She didn't know on how to get rid of mold, or clean much things or do some basic human needs... the paint on the wall was already mostly peeled off by the boredom of the girl, leaving they dry wall exposed.

There was nothing to do in her room, her parents couldn't afford toys or anything for that matter... luckly in a car boot sale they managed to get a mattress with a bed frame for $5.50 but only to discover that it was filled with bed lice and other horrendous insects. But that didn't change her guardians minds, instead it was just another case of 'why don't you just clean it?' Or 'Would you rather sleep on the floor?'

The floor was brown, every single footstep you took you would either have dust and crumbs from the running insects trying to carry food but doesn't succeed or something that the family actaully didn't know what it was... it was like an abandoned house, mold everywhere. Dirt and grim wherever they went, and infestations.

"When will they stop?" The girl with, greasy dark black hair clenched onto her homemade doll.

The doll was made up of, frabics stitched together which she found on the street while taking her walks around the countryside. There was two pebbles on its eyes, with a carved in dot in the middle to resemble the Iris, and that was it. Her only friend.

"How was your day Sally?" Her tone was soft, and gently aswell caring unlike the other kids around her.

Where Sally lived, children her age would often be snappy, confident, money wasters who think money is more important than family. Meanhile their fathers, mothers would shower them with kisses and affections, all they give in return would be 'go away mum!' 'Mum stop your embrassing me' 'I HATE YOU!'

Life wasn't fair at all, but did the girl mind? No. She knew there was people who didn't even had parents and she should be grateful for hers, including the rustic old house she had. A lot of people was homeless, she wasn't so she should be grateful.

"YOU FUCKING SLUT!" Her dad screamed to the top of his smoky lungs, making the house echo, informing the girl who was upstairs alone.

Darren, that was his name. The girl didn't really like the over weight, disgusting and horrible smiled man. Although that was her father, she refused to call him anything except from his first name, he told the innocent girl it was a sign of 'respect' and 'daddy', 'father' or 'dad' is meant for sexual performance. The girl didn't really know what the meant, but she didn't want to ask or question because she knew her father wouldn't hold back to tell her.

"GO AND LOOSE SOME WEIGHT YOU OBESE FUCKER!" And obviously that was her mum, who was crying with exhaustion after coming back from a 9 hour shift.

The girl didn't enjoy her mother either, she despised as she would take her child out to clubs and just 'get on with men' infront of her pure eyes. Her mother only cared about , adult things and didn't want to care for her own child as she was a 'failed abortion' . It was weird, on how no pills worked on the girl, like she was somewhat magical.