him (KJW x RS)

*slightly mature*

It didn't go unnoticed by Jiwoong.  He would ignore him or give him short one word answers, he would move seat if he tried to sit next to him, he would "sleep" when he came out of the shower. The members all felt the tension. Ricky hated him. But the one thing Jiwoong never picked up on was how Ricky would stare at him especially when he came out of the shower.

Ricky and Jiwoong were roommates. It was awkward to say the least, the only time they would spend together in their room was when they were asleep.  Jiwoong would usually spend time with Hanbin, Zhang Hao and Matthew in their room and Ricky would usually go to Gyuvin and Gunwook's room.

Jiwoong had just come out of the shower and waddled back to their room, his hair was dripping wet, his towel hung low on his waist revealing his hip bones.  As he walked in he glanced and saw Ricky on his phone wow he isn't asleep Jiwoong thought.  Jiwoong started raking through drawers trying to find some clothes, "keep it down hyung" Ricky complained "sorry Ricky" he replied feeling a bit embarrassed as he pulled some boxers from the drawer.

He had his back turned to Ricky not noticing his stares. Ricky felt confident, he stood.  He quietly walked up to Jiwoong wrapping his arms around his waist. "Ahh that scared me" Jiwoong held his chest breathing heavily.  Ricky brushed his hands over Jiwoong's stomach giving his hyung shivers. 
"W-what are you doing?" Jiwoong asked nervously, "relax hyung, let your dongsaeng take care of you" Ricky whispered in his ear once again giving him shivers.

Jiwoong was wearing nothing but boxers as Ricky pushed him onto his bed and straddled his thighs. Jiwoong was flustered and his face was bright red, "you know hyung, I can't keep doing this, your body is so beautiful, I can't pretend that I don't have feelings for you" Ricky admitted, he bent down and starting kissing his neck, running his hands down the older's chest which gained a gasp and a slight whimper from the older. "Shhh hyung, everyone is in the dorm, you wouldn't want them to hear you whine and whimper would you?" Ricky teased as Jiwoong shook his head no.

Ricky was playful and mischievous. He tickles Jiwoong's stomach as he kissed and left hickeys on his sensitive neck. Jiwoong was a sweaty mess, whimpering and gasping and giggling. Ricky was pleased. He raised Jiwoong's arms above his head "keep them there" he ordered the older, he tickled up his sides as he moved on to play with his nipples. Jiwoong arched his back, moaning and giggling obviously enjoying the sensations.

Ricky continuously teased his hyung.  He was focused on Jiwoong's bellybutton knowing that it was sensitive, kissing, licking, biting, sucking, tickling. Jiwoong had tears running down his face. "You taste good hyung" Ricky told him as he kept teasing around his bellybutton.  Jiwoong burst into laughter when Ricky started blowing raspberries onto his stomach and on his bellybutton. Ricky left raspberries everywhere including his nipples which Jiwoong could not stand.

Ricky was tickling his armpits and torturing his hipbones, biting and sucking at them. He eventually stopped, Jiwoong was a giggling mess, his sweat was rolling from his face along with tears, he didn't hold back his moans, mostly aware that the whole dorm definitely heard him. Ricky looked down at his face before getting off of him and using the towel from Jiwoong's shower to wipe the sweat and tears from his face.

"Are you okay hyung?" Ricky asked. Jiwoong was breathing heavily but he told Ricky he was okay. Ricky cuddled up beside his hyung and lifted the covers over them. "I really like you hyung" Ricky said as he rubbed his hand over Jiwoong's chest, "I like you too Ricky" he replied, the two slowly drifted off to sleep, unknowingly both smiling.

Hanbin and Zhang Hao stood at the door watching them cuddle as they slept.  Both of them had massive smiles on their face as Hao knew about Ricky's crush on Jiwoong and Hanbin knew about Jiwoong's crush on Ricky. "Wow they make a visual couple hyung" Hanbin turned to Hao, "so do we baby" Hao replied, Hanbin giggled as they kissed, turning back once more to look at the new couple before walking away.

A/N: Hi guys, I'm so sorry this is not my best work but I hope you enjoyed it anyway :) I'm not really good at writing mature/smut but I tried my best.