First Day

Abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz - í'm gøïñg Iñßæńę plêąßē hęlp . Um sorry everyone one I am clearly going insane. Sorry anyway enjoy the chapter.

So this is what it's like to be in a UA class room. Could be better. Everyone here so far is an unimportant, unintelligent, stupid, weird, idiot who should be shot on sight. Like real life class except they have quirks. Well I have just been sitting in the corner waiting for everyone to appear and Izuku doesn't seem to be in my--- speak of the devil he is here. Oh and it looks like everyone is surrounding him, might as well help the poor kid out. I started walking behind everyone and went through them, once I had Izuku arm I dragged him out and he looks at me, smiling.

Izuku: Y/n your here? This is great

You nodded and went to your seat, Izuku takes the one next to you. Everyone one carried on to talk until a man in a sleeping bag comes in. He reveals himself to be Aizawa which for you is great. You immediately wave at him and he nods at you whilst waiting for everyone to be quiet.

Aizawa: It took eight seconds
before you all shut up. That's not gonna work. Time is precious. Rational students would understand that. Welcome to UA's hero course.

Izuku: 'Who is this guy?'

Aizawa: Hello, I'm Shota Aizawa.
Your teacher. Right, let's get to it. Put these on and head outside.

Everyone immediately got up and went to get the stuff on whilst you just casually walked over to him. He looks at you and smiles.

Y/n: So your my teacher?

Aizawa: yes. Got a problem with it?

Y/n: nope. Just don't be to harsh on the class, okay?

Aizawa: fine.

You then walk to the changing room to get the clothes on. Once you were done you noticed Mineta being a weirdo, he was spying on the girls whilst they were changing and you ran at him at a lot of force to knock him to the ground. Then you said something in a loud tone so everyone can hear you.

Y/n: Mineta you disgusting freak, why are you watching the girls get changed?

This obviously turned all the class heads to Mineta with disgust and when the girls heard this they noted to keep away from Mineta.

Mineta: So what?

When he said that, you threw a right hook to his face and knocked him out cold.

Y/n: creep

???: I might be hideous but his mind set is disgusting.

Y/n: yeah,(looking around) wait who said that?

???: I'm in your head, focus on today so no one gets suspicious. We will talk tonight.

You just nodded and ran to were aizawa was. He was waiting there patiently for everyone to appear for the lesson. When we all did arrive he started to speak about what is going to happen and how it will work.

Aizawa: Here at UA, we're not tethered to traditions. That means that I get to run my class however I see fit. You've been taking standardized tests most of your lives. But you never got to use your Quirk in physical exams before. The country's stil trying to pretend we're all created equal by not letting those with the most power excel. It's not rational.
One day, the Ministry of Education will learn. Bakugo, you managed to got the second most points on the entrance exam. What was your farthest distance
throw with a softball when you were in Junior High?

Bakugo: wait second? Which idiot here got first.

Aizawa: Bakugo!

Bakugo: Sixty‐seven meters

Aizawa: finally an answer, now try doing it with your Quirk. Anything goes, just stay in the circle. Go on. You're wasting our time.

Bakugo: All right, man,
you asked for it. 'I'll add a little heat
to my pitch and drop their jaws'
( He growls) Die!

Students: (everyone except you) Oh, whoa.

Aizawa: All of you need to know your maximum capabilities. It's the most rational way of figuring out your potential as a pro hero.

Izuku: huge test on the first day of school? What the crap am I gonna do?You can't send one of us home! I mean, we just got here! Even if it wasn't the
first day, that isn't fair!

Aizawa: Oh, and you think natural disasters are?(you started to smirk as aizawa went well aizawa mode) Or power‐hungry villains? Hm? Or catastrophic accidents that wipe out whole cities? No, the world is full of unfairness. It's a hero's job to try to combat that unfairness. If you wanna be
a pro, you're gonna have to push yourself to the brink.For the next three years, UA will throw one terrible hardship after another at you. So, go beyond. Plus Ultra‐style. Show me it's no mistake that you're here.

Tenya: 'I don't approve of this kind of hazing, but UA's the top hero program. I have no choice.'

Bakugo: Time to blow these nerds away.

Aizawa: Now then. We're just wasting
time by talking. Let the games begin