thujse hi jaduui lage zindagi

Hello

How are you , i know i am so late ..

So i don't want to waste much time of yours ,

Now let's begin the story ..

***********

A sunny day ..

Moran room

( Moran room kyu keh rahi hunn yeh baad mein pata chalega )

Moran room ..

Direct sunlight fell on monu face and her sleep got disturbed, she woke up and rubbed her eyes , and straightly went in front of the mirror and saw herself in the mirror , nuptial chain in her neck , sindoor in her hair line which always remember her man .

Mo : ( to herself) it's been one month mr sherghil , aap mission mein Gaye huye , yaad nahi aarahi hunn mein ..

She takes her clothes and left to washroom to freshen up..

Under the shower she remembers her one month of life which she spent with karan ..

"Jajmaan Kanya ki gale mein mangalsutra pehna dijiye "

Karan sees monu for her permission, when she blinks her eyes he is tied up nuptial chain and kept sindoor in her hair line , and they completed all rituals and they are now officially a couple ..

***********

It's their wedding night and monu feels nervous by seeing all the arrangements , and the teasing comments given by aunty log ..

After a few minutes karan came in to the room and understood, what monu might be feeling right now ..

Karan : Monami Mahajan Sherghil ,don't be nervous, be comfortable, mein tumhare permission ke bina apna limit cross nahi karunga ..

Monu felt a sign of relief, seeing her expression ,, karan had a smile on his face ..

Mo : are you angry on me ??

Karan : angry ?? But why ..

Mo : matlab mein abhi in sab keliye ready nahi hun so ...

Karan : no it's totally fine and abhi toh hum dono ek dusre ko teek se jaante bhi nahi and yeh sab kuch ithna jaldi jaldi mein hogaya , kisi ko bhi time lagta hai , mujhe bhi thoda time chahiye , so you don't worry ..

Monu heartbeat got normal till now ..

Karan : waise hum kuch aur kar sakte hai ..

Again monu felt nervous ..

Karan : ( by farwarding his hand ) friends ??

Monu smiles and joins hand with him ..

*************

Next day

Monu's sleep got disturbed by some unusual sound ..

"Lub dub lub dub lub dub "

She wokes up and lifts her face and she lost in her man's face , don't know kab tak ayise hi karan ko dekhne lagi ,, she understands that she is sleeping peacefully on karan's chest and his heartbeat is very melodious and giving some unusual feeling to her ..

That was the first time she felt something..

She once again remembers their last night conversation and sees him with respect..