karan's care for Monami

Hai ..

Hello ..

Happy reading..

So a small recap ..

Both Moran fought with chirag , chirag fires bullets on monu , karan takes her to hospital and now she is out of danger , karan found chirag's laptop by faizi , and he kept that laptop with him ..

Now let's begin the story ..

**********

A week later..

Now monu got discharged from hospital, karan was taking out most care of her , just like a fragile doll ..

Monu was enjoying his attention..

In Moran

Bharkha : accha Monami , tum fresh hojao , karan tumhe help karega , mein tumhare liye break fast lekar aathi hunn ..

Baby : chachi agar kuch chahiye toh mujhe bhulav ..

Saying this baby runs from there along with faizi and Sanju , bharkha about to leave but karan stops her ..

Karan : bhabhi , mein kaise help kar sakta hunn fresh hone mein , aap help kardijiye na ..

Bharkha : kyu bhai , tum husband hai Monami ka , agar uski jagah tum hotha toh woh ayise chod ke jathi kya ??

Karan : dono ek kaise ho saktha hai bhabhi ??

Bharkha : kyu monu tumhe koi problem hai ??

Monu by hiding her blush and seeing downwards nods in no ..

Bharkha : lo monu ko bhi koi problem nahi hai , mein chalthi hunn , kitchen mein kaam hai mujhe ..

She comes out of the room by hiding her smile ..

Faizi : kya hua bhabhi aap has kyu rahe ho ??

Bharkha : kuch nahi , bus tum abhi un dono ke beech mein math jana , un dono ko thoda privacy dedena ..

Faizi : mein kab undono ke beech mein gaya ??

While talking they went to kitchen ..

Here karan takes the initiative and farwords his hand to monu ..

She kept her hand in his hand , he lifts her in his arms and takes her to washroom ,

He sees her for permission, she bilnks her eyes , he took off her clothes and started giving sponge bath to her , she was just becoming red due to shy , her cheeks were giving competition to tomatoes , he was smirking inside by seeing his effect on her ..

All the while she didn't saw any tint of lust in his eyes , she saw only pure love in his eyes , she didn't feel a little bit of uncomfortable in his presence, she felt blessed by having him in her life ..

After bath karan took her out of the wash room and wiped her body with a towel and wore a saree and in saree as he knows she feels comfortable every time ..

He kelp her pulli on her shoulder to make plates , woh baar baar plates banatha aur baar baar woh haath se gir jatha , woh fhirse karne lagtha , woh cutely expression karke plates lagene lagta hai jisse dekh kar monu ko karan bahut pyaara lagtha hai ..

Finally after many trials he succeeds in makes her wore the saree , then combs her hair , while combing their eyes got met in mirror and they just lost in each other ..

Karan came to his senses and control his harmones bcoz he know her body is not ready for those things ..

He is about to leave but monu holds his hand and pulls him down to her level ..