1.New School

ENJOY!!!!!

"Y/N! COME DOWNSTAIRS YOU GONNE BE LATE FOR FIRST DAY IN YOURE NEW SCHOOL!" my mom screamed from downstairs "AM COMING" I answered back to my mom , i dont want to go the new school i dont know anyone and probally people gonne look wierd at me , i would rather dont go to school but i need to otherwise am gonne fail! I walked downstairs the bus is almost here am on time today! "Are you excited Y/n?" My mom asked "no not really" i answered back "why not?" My mom questioned "i dont know i just dont like it" i answered unbothered "hmh okay , just try and make the best out of it darling!" My mom said excited "ill try , love you mom" i answered quick and runned out of the the door and runned in the bus . When i looked around alot of wierd kinda slutty girls and boys who wanne try to peak under the short skirts from the slutty girls "ew" i thought and sat down in the front next to a girl who looked like me quiet and chill she had very beautiful make-up on and a Slipknot shirt , i sat next to her "Hello" she said "hey" i answered "new here?" She asked questioning "yeah" i answered "My name is Emma" Emma intreducide herself "am Y/n , Love youre make-up!" I answered "Oh well thank you i love you'res too!" Emma responded  . Emma and i talked until were at school . I grabbed the books i needed to go to the first class and it  was Chemistry and that moment i walked in class is every single look worth......The teacher is so hot! I thought to myself "Hello class welcome! We have a new student joining this school Miss Y/n come infront and intreduce youreself am mister Kruspe by the way" Mister Kruspe huh i thought by myself....

(Note:this is my first story so sorry for spelling faults am German so sorry for any faults! I hope you enjoy the story so far!"