002

'YK- Cean Jr'

Panimula

Sovi@ADO_bo.cfs has requested to follow you.

I stared at my phone for a few minutes before i decided to decline and delete his request, its been a week since that incident and it seems like the world is playing a joke on me? We keep seeing eachother alot lately.

This is his 5th request so far this week, i dont know how he managed to get my socials as he followed me on twitter, instagram and facebook? Hes like a fly and im forcing myself not to squish him as of this moment.

He so persistent? Ano siya sinuswerte! After that stunt he pulled dont think ill just accept him so easily.

A few minutes later, his name popped up again i scoffed as i put my phone down on the table. I couldnt bother deleting it anymore, mabubulok siya sa requests ko! its more appealing that way, I smiled to myself as i hummed.

"Good mood?" Hades didnt bother looking up, he kept scribbling on his notebook he looked as if he had alot on his mind. I didnt bother asking and just ate peacefully.

"Hmm.. a little?" I replied taking a spoonful of rice and shoving it into my mouth, i was so busy this weekend. i had to do double shifts to pay for the groceries my mom lent from a small store in the market nearby.

I never had an easy life? Heck, personally i believe every single minute counts, whats the use of laying in bed when you could be studying or earning money? Time is gold and luckily the school is lenient towards students with part time jobs like me, I usually eat alot at school so i dont have to waste food at home, Its a priviledge to eat without worrying about the costs or how much you need to save for later.

I shoved another spoonful in my mouth making sure to savor every bite "Wow, want mine?" I looked up as my eyes widened my expression quickly turning sour, adonis sat infront of me he was next to hades, he raised a brow as he looked at us back and forth squinting his eyes "What do you want this time?" I said my tone harsh.

"Do you always eat together.." he muttered his tone turning soft. "So? Its none of your business." I added, lazily rolling my eyes at him he was taken aback before his lips curled into a cheeky grin.

"I never complaind when you peeked-" my lips parted slightly as i covered his mouth before he could continue. "Dont you even dare!" i shot him a glare as he pushed my hand off playfully, earning a light chuckle from hades.

I sat back chewing my food, fortunately he didnt bother me for the next few minutes i crained my head to hades notebook, he was focused and looked serious as he solved a few problems, he probably saw me interested as he taught me how to solve a few in the process, he was an affective teacher his intructions were clear and concise straight to the point. he made it look as if it was so easy to solve! I was so immersed i completely forgot adonis was here in the first place.

If it werent for the fact that hades high profile backround was so intimidating i probably would have had a massive crush on him! His jet black hair perfectly parted and straight, his skin was milky white and the mole under his eye complemented him well, he rarely smiles but when he does his eyes form into crescent moons and the dimples on his cheeks are evident.

Adonis cleared his throat as he frowned looking at us intently. "Hey, dont you have something important to do?" Adonis looked at hades lazily resting his head on his palm. "No.. not rea- ow!" Hades twitched as he glared at adonis.

The crazy bastard simply grinned at him innocently, hades sighed heavily as he re-adjusted his glasses. "On second thought? Yeah, i still have class, ill be going first." He packed his things and quickly left soon after.