001

'Peeping tom'

Panimula.

"I cant believe this is your last term? I dont think anyone else could rival your contribution to this school." Hades exclaimed crossing his arms.

"Dont flatter me, its about time i retire my position. I hope you give the same amount of devotion and effort to the next SSG officers." I chuckled organizing the files. Im in my 3rd year as of now my term is just about to end, i guess you could say its true? I did contribute a fair amount of time to this school.

In the first place i wouldnt have run for president if it werent for the fact you get sponsored by the school, for tuition and school supplies. Its a tiring job and it requires your attention 24/7.

"Speaking of which, i heard 'he' has been causing trouble again." My brows furrowed. It was obvious who he was referring to, i sighed massaging the temples of my head. "What has he done this time?"

"He was caught with an upper classman.. im not sure you want to hear the next detail." Hades looked away covering his grin with the back of his hand.

Adonis Salvador Morosov, born in a prominent slavic family. He knows hes different from his peers, He has never worked a day in his life, everything was handed to him on a golden plate from the day he was born.

Spoiled and entitled, a true touble maker indeed. We live in two completely different worlds. I have mixed feelings about this particular student. the fact he doesnt get to bare the consequences of his actions purely because of his social standing. I dont get the double standards in this society? I brushed it off and continued my paperwork.

"Whats the point? He has already been given several warnings, yet the school doesnt take disciplinary action." I groaned, just thinking about it makes my head hurt.

I decided to take a breather and stepped out of our office. "Hades take care of the requirements ill be doing my rounds for the day." he simply nodded as i walked away.

recently we have been stacked with organizing our schools up coming event, we havent had much time to relax. I decided to stroll around feeling the cool breeze.

As part of the SSG officers routine we are strictly advised to monitor the school grounds, i did a couple of rounds before inspecting the back of the school buildings. We found out that students use this place to drink and smoke thanks to a little 'someone'.

"Hmm... ah! Not there." I heard a muffled moan. I immedietly covered my mouth to stop myself from stifiling a sound.

What the actual fuck? Who the hell is shamelessy doing this in school grounds! Are they that deprived or do they simply enjoy the thrill. I felt a burning sensation rise from my face as the sounds grew louder and louder.

"A..ah!" Her voice was corse and out of breathe.

"Hmm.. go on scream my name louder." i could here a sensual chuckle as my eyes widened, wait no? this isnt who i think it is.. or is it? "Give the little peeping tom a show."

Fuck.

He knows im here! That strong accent, its him. Adonis i knew it! Hes the only person shameless enough to do this out in public. But to do it in school premises?!

Is he out of his mind?!

I peeked from the corner as our eyes made contact, they devoured each other hungrily. Noises can be heard as they sensually carresed each others bodies.

Upon their make out session i could swear in between their kiss he smirked as he looked at me from head to toe.

I immedietly looked away, i stormed back into the office. face flushed that image was ingraved.. no its worse! It was imbedded in the back of my mind.