three.

Tuesday, 28. March 2023

"The 14-year-old girl Malina Jovanović has been missing for a week, she went missing on Tuesday the 21st. March. There is still no sign of the girl. All people of Belgrade are in shock, the police have been assuming a kidnapping since Sunday afternoon. Friends and family of the 14-year-old continue to look for her. Students of the Vladislav Ribnikar Elementary School report that the girl stormed into school after a message about the girls mental illness and then disappeared." Andrija's mother turned down the radio and Andrija looked at his mother gratefully. A few minutes later she stopped at the school and Andrija got out of the car and walked slowly towards the school entrance. Since Malina has disappeared, it is quiet throughout the school and everyone prayed for the girl that she is alive and will soon be found. Andrija couldn't sleep normally anymore. He was afraid for her. He just entered the school building and went to his locker, his locker was right next to Malinas and there are already a lot of photos of Malina and photos of her and people she was friends with. Andrija quickly took his things for biology lessons and went to the classroom, he sat down and a few minutes later the teacher came and started teaching.

During the breaks, more and more students came to Andrija and his friends expressed her condolences. Andrija always wank off that he knew she was not death but only disappeared she disappeared because of a message that was smeared by some 8th graders a the wall. He was standing in front of this wall, there was nothing left on the wall, it was painted over by the caretaker because of the media. Ema just went to Andrija, she hugged him because she saw him lose individual tears. He really loved her very much more than just his best friend. Kosta behaved strangely as if he knew where she was but always when Andrija asked the boy he said he didn't know where she was.

Ema and Andrija made their way to the school building. Now 5 more agonising hours without knowing how Malina is doing only made it worse for the two friends. Kosta sat behind Andrija and stared him, which he didn't notice until after Veljko said to him:

"Bro, stop staring, you look like you want to kill him." Kosta turned to the boy next to him and rolled his eyes.

"But something else I can come to you today because it's a bit boring alone and we haven't hung out together for a long time since the incident with Malina." Kosta thought briefly but then nodded.
-----------------
After the school day was over, everyone said goodbye and drove home Andrija and Ema were both picked up by Ema's father and driven home. Since Malina disappeared, Ema and Andrija had become close friends, they usually went together after school, sometimes Angelina and Mara also came with and very rarely Veljko and Kosta. But before Andrija was driven to her with Ema, he asked her father to leave him at Malinas apartment building, he came after her disappearing every second Day to her parents and was especially there for her mother.

Ema said goodbye to Andrija and she and her father drove away. Andrija rang the bell at her apartment and Malinas father opened the door. He greeted the boy and let him in.

"Andrija nice that you came, maybe you want cake and cocoa?" Andrija nodded with a smile and entered the living room where Malinas mother sat on the sofa and listened to the radio.

"Every sign of Malina is still missing, wasn't Andrija?" Malina mother turned to the boy who nodded.

"Yes, but I'm sure she will be found soon." Malinas mother smiled and stood on her had Malinas Teddy bear in her hand, which she received from Andrija when she won her first football match.

She went to the boy and hugged him. It was a long hug and Andrija didn't realise how a few tears ran down his cheek. He really missed her a lot.
He missed his best friend.
-----------------
Andrija was still with Malinas parents all day and talked and laughed with them about funny stories about Malina. At 9 pm. Andrija got a call from an unknown number, he was sceptical and what he heard was suspended his heart.

"Andrija, she was found! She's alive but really cold" It was Veljko at the other end and in the background you could hear the police and many voices.

Malinas parents looked at the boy. Andrija, what's going on, what happened? Malinas mother asked and Andrija just turned around and said

"She was found alive." Malinas mother began to cry out of joy.

"My beloved daughter is alive!" she said and Andrija was just as happy he completely forgot that Veljko was still on the other end.

"We'll come right away, where are you?" Veljko needed some time to answer but then said:

"In the city park a little further back where the big pit is." Andrija said nothing and just hung up.

He and Malinas parents ran to the car and drove towards the city park. Once there, they ran towards the pit and there the girl stood wrapped in a thought and talked to a policeman.When she saw Andrija, she ran towards him, he held her so tightly in a hug. He missed her a lot.

"I missed you Mali." Malina cuddled up to him even more and spoke to his chest.

"I'm so sorry."she said and then she was pulled into a hug again this time by her parents. They had their beloved daughter again.