five.

Wednesday ,3. May 2023

Malina was driven to school by her mother with a smile on her face. Malina was happy like a little girl because she had one of her most important piano performances tonight. She would like to become either a therapist or a pianist at the moment, her chances are good with the pianist. All her friends should come to her performance and her whole family. She's so happy. She went to school extra an hour earlier because she was still rehearsing, so Andrija and Ema didn't go with her. When they arrived at school, Malina got out of the car and said goodbye to her mother with a kiss on the cheek and said:

"See you tonight. Mom, I love you!" With these words, the girl went into the school building with a smile.

She put her bag in the history room because she has history as first class. And went to the auditorium where a beautiful piano stood. She sat down and let her fingers slide on the keys. She loved this silence where you only heard the piano nothing else, she loved to play the piano and every day in her life she quietly thanked her mother for letting her start playing the piano at that time.

She always thanked her mother for meeting Andrija, he made her the happiest girl in the world. She still remembered exactly when Andrija and she had played a duet at 7 and they won the first place in Belgrade from the juniors. She played and played and she didn't realise how anyone came into the room when she finished the song, she heard a clapping behind her and saw Andrijacoming to the girl smiling.

"That was such a nice piece, but why didn't you tell me that you were more likely to come to school, I mean we still have a good half an hour until our actual class begins. Would you mind if I sat down?" Andrija sat down next to the girl at the piano and looked at her intensely he looked at the keys and began to play a piece of him and Malina what they had composed themselves in January this year. He started and after about 4 minutes Malina climbed with the two loosening their hands sliding on the keys it was one of the most beautiful moments in Andrija's life. He never thought he would ever have her as his best friend . He loved her so much and Malina knew that. The two looked at each other and continued playing until the ringing of the school bell brought her back to reality.

So that was the sign they went hand in hand through the school building towards the history classroom there they were the first and gradually their other friends and classmates came into the room.
----------------
The teacher started with the lessons but Malina didn't see Kosta anywhere he had never been late for class. Maybe he's sick, the girl thought until she heard a loud bang at 8:40 a.m. everyone in the classroom was scared and everything became quiet. After a few seconds they heard another bang, Malina now realised that it was not a normal bang, it was shots. And suddenly there were more and more shots she heard the screams of Sofija and Ana and two shots after that it was quiet. The teacher didn't know what happened until Malina screamed: "Shots! It will be shot!!"