Rollercosters

It was the next morning and you were just happy to finally be back together with Ethan.

You tried to get up this morning but Ethan did not let you go and kept pulling back into bed.

And when you finally got out of bed you were getting ready in the bathroom and Ethan was just behind you and holding your waist.

You were finally ready and it was Ethan's turn to get ready. You just layed in bed on ur phone waiting for Nora or Theo to text saying they were ready.

Ethan finally came out of the bathroom and just plopped down right next to you.

E: did Nora or Theo ever text you?

Y: no.

E: damn... I'm bored

Y: run down the hallway and back.

E: what? How's that gonna make me Less bored?

Y: idk ding dong ditch ppl?

E: only if you do it with me.

Y: ...

E: please?

Y: fine.

E: ight! Let's go

Ethan hopped out of bed and dragged you by ur hand out in the hallway and running down the hall far from the room.

You guys find a room with beach/pool toys knowing there was someone in that room.

Ethan wanted you to knock first and he will do the next door, so that's what you did.

You knocked on the door and waited. Bc you didn't hear anyone come. So this time you banged on the door and ran down the hall with Ethan.

There was a corner so you turned and hid behind the door. You heard the door open and heard a male voice yell.

"HEY! WHO DID THAT?!"

You and Ethan were laughing, and decided to act normal and just walk out of the corner, so you and Ethan walked out and the man spot you guys.

It looked like you both just walked out of the room bc you guys were near a room that was empty.

"HEY YOU TWO! DID YOU BANG ON DOOR?"

At this point the man's wife was also out of the room walking around the halls trying to find the people that knocked on their door.

Y: huh? No sir! They also have been knocking on our door. We already told the front desk people and they said they will figure it out so no need to.

"Well when I see those kids I'm gonna beat the shit out of them. Idc who their parents are."

Y: oh alr sir, well goodbye!

"Bye"

The man called for his wife and they both went back into their room. You and Ethan got into the elevator and once the elevator door closed you both just started to laugh ur asses off.

You wanted to knock on the man's door again to get him angry but you guys were already heading to the main floor.

Once you guys made it to the main floor you guys went outside and the hot sun beamed on ur face causing you to squint.

E: you should text Nora and Theo to meet us at a restaurant to eat some breakfast.

Y: yea ok.

You texted Nora and Theo and they said they will be down in a minute. You and Ethan started to walk to a restaurant and saw they were still serving breakfast.

The waiter walked you guys over to ur table and you waited for Nora and Theo to come.

Nora and Theo came in a couple mins later and sat down across from you and Ethan who was sitting by each other.

N: wait... you guys were just sitting next to each other?

Y: uh?? Yea??

N: well if you guys were on a break you wouldn't be sitting next to each other bc this whole time you were avoiding each other. So that only means...

N: ARE YOU GUYS DATING AGAIN!

Y: yes...

N: OMG OMG!!

Y: Nora shush!!

Everyone was looking at you guys and was quiet. Until a waiter that was next to us spoke.

"Um excuse you? You should shut up and be quiet or you can just get out?"

N: excuse me? Why you giving me a attitude? There is no need to have attitude with me tone it down bitch...

"Yk what?"

N: what bitch I'm listening?

"How abt you get the fuck ou-"

N: ha! No.

"I'll get my manager!"

N: then go get her?

"Fine!"

We literally wasted no time and just got up and ran out the doors. We weren't waiting for them. Besides we were all hungry and wanted something to eat. Besides we can always go somewhere else to eat.

Time skip:

It's been a couple of hours and we've just been at the pool all day. We couldn't find anything to do.

But we eventually went back to the hotel and started to check things out. Turns out there was gonna be a parade here today at 11:00. And there's gonna be tons of rollercoasters.

You and Nora started to get ready. Nora was wearing some jeans with a white sleeveless crop top. While you were wearing (whatever your style is or whatever you prefer to wear)

The group was planning on riding rollercoasters the whole time.

So that's what they are gonna do.

Time skip

Everyone was ready and wanted to ride some rollercoaster.

A/n - I'm so sorry for not updating, in like a very long time but I've honestly gotten bored and tbh I think this is gonna be the end of this story. Thanks for all the support, and ofc I'm just gonna leave the not finished part of this chapter. But uh for the short notice.

Ethan and y/n have been together for abt 2 years now, Nora and Theo are still together, they all moved out somewhere when they turned 18. They all live together, and they have Ethan's 2 cats, and 1 dog.

But uh yea that's the rest of the story I hope you liked it. And yea... bye guys!!!