School

E: I know you like me...

Ethan said still focused on the road, until stopping at a red light. Then looking directly at you and staring into your eyes.

Y: what? I-I idk what you mean 😅

You said not trying to make it so obvious but you most definitely were, you just still decided to play on.

E: when you and Nora were talking I was listening and heard everything...

Y: what? When did me and Nora tal-

You stopped mid-sentence now remembering what he was talking about...

Flashback:

You and Nora were in your room while Ethan and Theo was downstairs playing around in the kitchen and eating.

N: sooo y/n tell me, do you have feeling for Ethan?

Y: WHAT EW NO!

N: OH COME ON YES YOU DO!!

Y: ITS NOT LIKE HE WILL LIKE ME BACK AT ALL

N: well you don't know that 🤭

Y: um I'm pretty sure I do !

Y: well what about you and Theo huh?!

N: oh uh- haha... um, well yea I like him but not sure if he feels the same way..

Y: OMG SEE! AND YOU WERE BLAMING ME FOR SAYING THAT IDK IF ETHANS FEELS THE SAME WAY FOR ME !

N: WAIT SO DID YOU JUST ADMIT YOU LIKED ETHAN!

Y: WHAT NO I DID- oh shit.

N: HAHA HOW TF YOU GONNA BE THAT STUPID TO ACTUALLY ADMIT IT LIKE THAT...

Ethan's POV:

Me and Theo were playing in the kitchen until Theo said he had to use the restroom and I just headed upstairs to go into the room where Nora and y/n were. Until I heard yelling then I heard my name. Sounded like Nora brung my name up, I walked closer to the door being able to hear them better and more clearly. I kept on hearing them yelling until y/n accidentally admitted that she actually might have feelings for me. I just stood there shocked because I didn't know how to react to what I had just heard, because it turns out I also felt the same way, but didn't wanna tell her, but now finding out she likes me back it just made me feel a feeling of happiness knowing that the girl that I like, also likes me back. But I can't let her know that I was right there. So I ran downstairs and saw Theo exiting the bathroom as soon as I entered.

T: where did you go?

E: oh I went to the other bathroom upstairs.

I lied.

T: oh alr what's the girls doing?

E: not sure I wasn't paying attention I just went upstairs and used the restroom. But I did hear yelling.

T: oh ok...

End of flashback:

Y: um... WE WERE TALKING ABOUT ANOTHER ETHAN!

E: hm...

Y: I could never like you pff, you is not my type 😅

Y/n's mind: GOD WHAT AM I DOING IM JUST EMBARRASSING MYSELF WTF

Y: um it's green light.

I said trying to sound less awkward now, and just trying to start a conversation.

E: you sure that you don't like me?

Ethan said now driving again making his way to the highway where there was surprisingly no cars at all, just about 2 or 3 passing by us on our side or the other side of the highway.

Y: um yes I'm sure...

E: damn... because I also like you back

Y: what...

E: yea I liked you when I first saw, but seems like you don't like me sooo oh well!

Ethan said now looking you showing that he was joking, and he actually means that he likes you and would like to be with you, but for some reason you were hesitant?

Time skip:

You woke up Nora and Theo that was cuddling and they got up, they were so tired to even think that Theo just walked into Nora's house and is about to stay the night there. And for Nora to even think you guys never dropped her car off, Ethan was still driving, but we were silent. Once you got home you opened the door but Ethan stopped you.

E: y/n...

Y: hm?

You said tired.

E: Would you like to be my girlfriend?

E: Ik it's sudden but I feel happy around you and feel like I can be myself.

E: I can still give you time if you need it.

You walked around to his window and he just looked at you while you walked in the front of Nora's car, to Ethan's window side. He rolled the window down and just looked at you.

Y: hm... yea your right. I still wanna have more time to think about this... but in the meantime...

You cupped his face quickly and kissed his lips. It didn't take him long to kiss back. You guys stopped kissing and Ethan just looked at you having a little-half smile. You were also smiling but with lips, you let out a little giggle seeing his reaction, then you walked around the back of the car and into your house, you closed the door and headed upstairs.

Time skip:

It was the next day and it was time for you to go to school. You had gotten ready and grabbed your bag, you had your stuff in there already in there for tomorrow, you were planning on walking home until you stepped out the door and heard a car horn honk. You got startled and turned around quickly, you saw Nora, Theo, and... Ethan. You guessed Ethan dropped off Nora's car and walked home. You sat in the passenger's seat and headed to school for your first day.

A/N: sorry it was short I just didn't wanna write so much today and wanted to get this done with quickly because I had gotten into a gulf cart accident at my campsite and it flipped so I'm a little hurt and haven't been feeling well...

But again sorry it was short I hope you understand I promise I will post more maybe another time 😭