♡︎𝐇𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐲 𝐁𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐡𝐝𝐚𝐲!♡︎

y/n just turned ten and tom and bill already were ten while adriana was nine

sorry for the wait i have so much trouble thinking of what to write, other than tht lets head to the story
_________________________
   ————————————

Tom's POV

"No you can't and you know that" I say "If I tried then I probably could" shes says while turning away from me. "Probably" I say while grabbing her jaw and turning her to me, I could tell shes kind of blushing, I just brushed it off thinking it was the sun sorta burning her.

She grabbed my hand and moved it back to me."Yes probably" she says "Just say that you don't wanna talk to me I can go" I say while standing up. "It's fine just nervous" she said while looking down at her legs.

"Nervous about what?" i ask her "Just my parents were arguing and I left without telling them so I know im going to get in real bad trouble" she said while looking into my eyes. "Maybe they will understand that you left to hang with your friends?" I said while breaking eye contact.

Y/N's POV

I stood up and hugged tom really tightly "Chill, this might be the last hug I will get from you" he said while panting a bit. I chuckled and hugged him not as tightly while he hugged back rubbing my back. I let go once I heard bill say "So you guys finally made up" Bill said while lightly smirking.

I turn to tom and he nodded "Yea I guess we did make up" I said smiling " Well come on you need to have the best birthday ever!!" bill said excitingly. We were walking to Adriana's house while I was wondering why she wasn't here with us. When we were outside Bill whispered something to Tom and then Tom nodded.

They walked up to me as I stood there in confusion. Then they put a blindfold over my eyes and guided me in. "What's happening guys?" I say while not being able to see "Oh nothing" Bill said as they sounded a bit far.

Adriana's POV

I hurried bill and tom to come hide where I was. "You guys took forever what happened" I say whispering "Oh nothing just tom and y/n finally making up" bill said whispering while looking at tom with a slight smirk. "Making out?" I said still being confused, Tom looked at me with his eyebrow raised "NO obvi-" as Tom got cut off. We heard my mom say you can look now y/n, so we all got ready.

Y/N's POV

As I took off the blindfold and turned on the light. I saw everyone and heard them scream "HAPPY BIRTHDAY Y/N!!" they all screamed while smiling "Omg thank you guys so much for this!!" I said while jumping up and down "Well you're my best after all you deserve the best" Adriana said holding my hands and jumping.

✿ 𝐀𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐲 ✿

Once the party was over I couldn't help but think of how tom hugged me back and that we are technically friends now. But im really scared to go back home what if something happened between my parents also im most likely am going to get in trouble.

I hesitate to go in but eventually I do and of course I get in trouble "You should've told us you were going out" my mom yelled "We thought you got kidnapped " my dad said. "Sorry its that you guys where arguing and I didn't want to bother you guys" i said with my head down "Here sit hun" my dad said while patting a chair.

"What happened?" I shifting my eyes into theirs "So sweetie we have to tell you something and it's really important so don't freak out on us okay?" my mom said as she sighed. "I will try not to freak out mom" I said
"Me and your dad made a big decision and we wanted to tell you that.." my mom stopped and looked at my dad as he nodded. I look at them with a confused stare.

"We decided too...."
_________________________
————————————
WOOOO cliffhangerrrr so sorry for the wait again i have so much trouble thinking about what to write and or how to continue it and sorry that this one is shorter again couldnt think.

If anyone has a request or advice please share it with me i need quite some help.
This is also my first story tell me how its going so far and what i need to improve!

Thanks for reading
love yall🫶🏻
766 words