ꨄBye..ꨄ

Sorry I didn't write I had writers block for a while and I begged my sister to help but she didn't so enjoy!
_________________________
    ———————————
Y/N's POV

"We decided to.. get a divorce." my mom said looking away, "What.." I said with a breaking voice and as I was tearing up. "I'm sorry hun I know this is hard for you especially on your birthday, but it's what we think is better for you and us." dad said as he hugged me.

I pull away from his hug and run up stairs to my room and shut the door. "Why..why on my birthday I hate this so much" I say while sobbing. My mom knocks on my door "Sweetie can we talk?"mom says "Leave me alone for a bit atleast." I slightly yell "Ok hun take as long as you need" she says as I hear her footsteps faint away.

"I need someone to talk to, thats not my parents" I mumble I'll just text Adriana. I get my phone out and start texting her.

You
Adriana? Can I come over please I need someone to talk to..
Adri
Sweetie, whats going on? Come over right now and tell me everything.

I don't waste any time and I get dressed into something comfy but casual I then sneak out my window. Once I sneak out my window I start heading down the path to her house I took out a mirror and examined my face my eyes were red and puffy, my nose was pink, my cheeks were slightly puffy and pink and my lips were reddish.

As soon as I reach her house I noticed two bikes outside of her house, she would've told me if there were people at her house. I brush it off and knock at her door, after about 2 minutes she answers the door and immediately hugs me.

I hug her back tightly while softly sobbing into her shoulder, she started to rubbing my back to calm me down. I sniffed and opened my eyes to see Tom and Bill just standing their faces plastered with worry and concern.

I quickly move away wiping my tears "You never told me they were gonna be here?" I said with a raspy voice. "I thought maybe they could help..?" She says slightly shrugging hoping it wouldn't mind, In fact I didn't mind I ran up to them and hugged them both as they hugged me back tightly.

_________________________.  ————————————- .
I'm sorry for having you wait for like 2 months😭

I know this is short and everything but it's just for now so I do I could work on the next part and have more motivation ect.

Bye hope you enjoy movies🩷

~454 words~