New Day Starts and Ends

Pixie - Well the day started the same as yesterday pretty much, a Jay threat, a weird silence, it goes on, but something new today happened.

§No one's POV§

Lloyd - Will you stop fighting your so loud?!

Kai - Well Jay started it!

Jay - DID NOT!

Zane - It doesn't matter who started it just end it now.

Nya - Seriously, your making us all stress out right now.

Cole - Just separate yourself from Jay if your so mad about it, Kai.

Kai - Yeah, ok whatever Cole, none of y'all are apart of this so don't include yourself into it.

Lloyd - COLE SAID THAT WAS ENOUGH, SO STOP.

{Everyone gets a little scared, they don't see Lloyd yell at them that harshly ever.. and probably won't again}

Jay - Fine. Sorry Kai.

Kai - I'm sorry as well.

{As mostly everyone sits in silence.. they see someone open the elevator door}

Cole - We should check what that's about.

Lloyd - Yeah, we should cause Pixal is at Borg's tower and Master Wu isn't at the monastery for the rest of the day.

Zane - Lloyd is right, Pixal's location is at Borg's Tower, so I will check it.

{Zane walks over while the two recently was fighting masters were quiet}

Zane - Three People..

Nya - Who would go in the monastery without permission anyway, you would have to be invited or something, otherwise that's breaking and entering.

Kai - Nya is right, those people probably aren't good people..

Jay - Well, guess some more reasonable fighting action would make us stop fighting for a bit.

Pixie - They don't sound like good people..

{Everyone looks at Pixie and wonder why she said sound when the only sound was the sound of there voices and footsteps}

Pixie - Oh yeah right, sorry, I can hear far distances.

Lloyd - Well, that explains it.

{As the elevator door opened, all of the Ninja got ready to fight}

?? - What an interesting place you have here.

Jay - HARUMI?!

Harumi - What? Thought I was still in prison? No chance!

Lloyd - How.. how.. ho.. how?

{Lloyd ceased his guard a little bit when looking at the other two people with her}

Harumi - Well.. I did so digging after I got out, then I got Nadakhan out of his Lamp, asked if he wanted to join, along with Morro, who I found when using the realm crystal.

{Jay and Nya suddenly got really nervous..}

Harumi - And I can't believe the things I heard from Morro, like could you imagine.. how Ninjago's strongest Ninja-

Kai - EXCUSE ME?!

Harumi - As I was cut off, I said Lloyd was Ninjago's strongest Ninja, a problem with that?

Kai - YEAH! WHY YOU GIVING JUST LLOYD CREDIT?!

Harumi - Cause he defeated the Overlord twice from what I researched without barely help now continuing, I can't believe Morro was able to control your body! So insane, you protect your friends so they wouldn't get hurt badly, with a cost of hurting them yourself.