A New Friend (Part 1)

It has literally been a year since the Bubble Guppies got together again in high school. These young people have had to face several unpleasant situations in order to preserve the friendship and love of the group. Luckily, they managed to overcome those problems together. However, this would be another year for the group.

We will start with a very beautiful sunny day. Molly and Gil were in a park on one of their dates. They both looked very happy for each other's company.

"Hahahaha stop, Gilly! That was really silly!" Molly giggled for Gil's funny faces.

"Hahaha I love to make you laugh, Molly" Gil giggled too and kissed her cheek.

"Everything is so perfect to be true. I have good friends, a good family, I do well in school, and I have the best boyfriend in the world" Molly said with happiness.

"Sure, Molly. Nothing can ruin ... that" He changed his funny tone to a serious one.

"Something is wrong, Gilly?" Molly was worried.

"Mmmmm.....We aren't alone, Molly" He got up and took his girlfriend's hand. Gil checked every corner of the park. But there was no one.

"Are you sure? There is nobody here" Molly said.

"Wait!...Mmmm....Molly.....Run!" Gil discovered something.

"Gilly...what's..." Molly was interrupted.

"There is no time, go now before ...!" At that moment, a gun shot was heard. Molly could see the bullet hit Gil's chest. Her boyfriend looked at her with concern and sadness.

"GILLY!"

"RUN BEFORE SHE...." Gil tried to scream again but another shot hit him again. Now he fell to the ground...Now he was dead.

"No...NO!" Molly knelt to take the body of her boyfriend and began to cry. But macabre laughter was heard. That made Molly see the source of that laugh.

"He...he...he...he.....I wanted this moment to see you again....Molly Gentilella!" It was...her!

"J...J...JANE! What are you doing here!" Molly shouted worriedly.

"Did you think it was all over? No no no no, my friend. You will never get rid of me" Jane gave Molly a ghoulish smile. She advanced slowly with her pistol in hand. Molly recoiled from her in fear "Oh ... and I didn't forget about your friends. I already paid them a visit hehehe"

"What did you do to them, demon!" Molly shouted scared.

"Well ... who do you think is this blood that I have on my clothes and on my hands?" Jane smiled evilly.

"No...No...NO!" Molly screamed.

"Don't worry, my dear. You'll join them soon!" Jane took out a dagger and stabbed him in her belly.

"AGH...Why?" Molly was crying.

"You know I hate you, Molly. Your death will be slower and more painful. Say hello to Gil for me HAHAHAHA" She just stabbed her continued torturing Molly more. She was already weak and couldn't move, she saw Jane for the last time. Jane pointed the gun at her at her head "GOOD BYE, DAMN BRUNETTE!"

"NOOOOOOOOOO!"

Molly woke up desperately. She was breathing fast, her heart rate was high, and she was sweating too much. She looked around and was in her room. Her belly was fine. Everything was normal. Everything she saw was simply a nightmare.

"(sigh) Another nightmare....I haven't stopped seeing that witch since that day ... When will this end?" Molly said sadly.

"Honey...are you okay? I heard you screaming" Miriam (Molly's mom) asked.