3am Urges *

Chris:
I woke up from a really interesting dream of my girlfriend y/n. It was about 3am and I had just had the hottest dream of y/n and me fucking and now I was hard as fuck. Looking over I saw my sleeping girlfriend. She was laying on her stomach one leg under the covers and the over draped over them. She was wearing
a pair of really short pajama shorts that showed her ass slightly with a white tank top that was almost see through, to where you could almost see her nipples. God she was so hot, but I don't want to bother her just because my ass was horny. I palmed myself through my sweatpants letting out a soft groan. I got up slowly not wanting to wake up y/n. Going to the bathroom I leaned against the counter and slid my sweatpants and boxers down. Palming myself again I groaned, starting to rub my tip slightly soft moans and groans left my lips. Pre cum leaking out of my tip as I continued to tease myself. Not being able to take my teasing anymore I slowly started stroking myself, groaning a little loud since I finally got some friction. Imagining it was my girlfriends soft hands stroking my dick instead of my own. Looking down imagining being able to see her look up at me through her eyelashes as she jerked me off faster. Speeding up my face I continued moaning and groaning trying to be quiet as possible. I imagines her soft plump lips were wrapped around my length going up and down, to where I could have my hands in her hair. Having her mouth deep throat my dick as she sucked me off. Getting too lost in my own pleasure I didn't hear my girlfriend get up. When I heard the door creak is when I stopped and saw her standing there, mouth gaped open. "Shit- sorry baby I didn't mean to wake you up, I just woke up and it wouldn't go away". She smiled at me. "You could've woke me you know" Breathing hard because I was still really hard and it made it worse because she was standing there her shorts pulled up even more from the sleep state she was previously in and her nipples poking through her shirt "I didn't wanna bother you" she got down onto her knees "It's ok babe I wouldn't have minded" she said smirking. I could tell she was still tired though I could tell, looking down at her I groaned because I still needed to release. "Well do something" I urged her. She then wrapped her lips around the top of my dick and swirled her tongue around causing me to let out a throaty moan. She started to bob her head slowly, causing me to whimper. "F-fuck fas-faster" I moaned. Her pace picked up and I continued to groan and moan in pleasure . This caused her to moan onto my dick which causes me to buck my hips up. I was getting closer to my release. "Baby- " I let out a huge moan as she deep throated me. "Oh FUCK, don't stop" she continued her fast pace continuing to deep throat my whole length. "I'm so c-close" I threw my head back and my eyes squeezed shut letting out a groan.

I then grabbed my balls a little squeezing them. "I'm gonna cum" I moaned out. She continued sucking me off letting me know she was gonna swallow. I let out a loud groan as I finally got the release I was longing for. I was breathing really hard and she pulled off opening her mouth letting me know she swallowed all of my cum. "Oh god, baby that was perfect"She didn't reply though and I looked down to see she was still looking at my dick. "Baby?" She looked up at me and then stood up, I then leaned in to kiss her to show her my thanks for the blowjob. She moaned into the kiss as my dick pressed against her clit. Pulling away from the kiss I smirked and crept my hand down towards her shorts and slipped my hand into her panties sliding my finger through her folds feeling how wet she was. "Looks like I wasn't the only one who was horny"