Jealous *

Y/n:

Chris was coming over later and right now my friend Derek was over. I was helping him study for a test we had coming up in math. We were finishing up, so we were just sitting at my desk right now talking.

"Thanks again, Y/n" Derek said.

"No problem, now you'll be able to ace the test" I told him.

A knock was heard at the door, so I got up from my seat next to Derek. I opened the door to be met with my amazing boyfriend.

"Hey baby" he said bringing me in for a kiss not noticing Derek.

I kissed back and then pulled away. "Hey babe, me and De-"

"Wtf is HE doing here" Chris practically yelled glaring right at Derek.

"Chris chill, he's here because I was helping him study" I told him trying to calm him down.

"Come on let's go sit down" I said. Derek got up and we all went to sit on the couch. Chris was on the end and I sat next to him and Derek sat next to me.

Chris:

What the fuck was this guy up too? Who did he think was? He was probably thinking about all the things he could do to her while they were alone. God I wish I could beat his ass. What guy studies for a test. What a fucking nerd.

"Did you see the new episode of greys anatomy?" Derek spoke up.

"Omg yes it was good, the ending was so shocking" Y/n said.

Ugh, he needs to shut up.

"What happened at the ending?" I asked trying to be involved in the conversation.

"Oh, you watch greys anatomy, I didn't know that?" Derek said.

"No he doesn't, Chris you never watch greys anatomy" y/n said.

"Maybe I just wanted to know Derek!" Chris said.

"Chris stop your being rude" y/n said.

"Yea dude chill out" Derek said.

"You know what, SHUT THE FUCK UP DEREK, your in my girlfriends house! Don't tell me what to fucking do, maybe you should mind your own FUCKING BUSINESS!" I screamed at him.

"Chris what the fuck" y/n yelled at me.

Derek didn't say anything and just stared at me probably shocked at my outburst but I didn't give one fuck. I got up and went to the bathroom I didn't wanna look at his stupid fucking face anymore.

Y/n:

Chris got up and walked to the bathroom. I couldn't believe that he yelled at Derek like that. "I'm so sorry" I told Derek. "It's ok, I shouldn't have budded in" he said. "No he's just being a dick, I don't know why he's acting like that" I said.

Chris:

It had been five minutes since I flipped out on Derek and I still was fucking pissed. I could hear them giggling and laughing about god knows what. I finally left the bathroom after taking a piss and washing my hands.

Finding them sitting on the couch still giggling and laughing with each other. He was way too fucking close to her and at one point she grabbed his shoulder patting it while laughing.

What the actual fuck?! I stood at the living room doorway and watched them. They finally noticed that I was standing there when I coughed to get their attention.

Standing up y/n walked Derek to the door and they said their goodbyes. Then they fucking hugged and finally he left and she shut the door.

"Chris what the fuck?!" She said.