Chapter 2

Ricardo Stefano’s POV:

We are now in front of our mansion here in Italy, with Adrianna asleep in my arms while Aurora on the other hand, is wide awake and is now looking everywhere, fascinated and mesmerized by what she’s seeing.

“So…can, can I ask for your names?” she asked us after she abruptly stopped and turned her head to look at us.

“I’m Carlo, little Calista, and this one here is your oldest brother, Ricardo” Carlo introduces both of us. I looked discreetly at Aurora, her long wavy golden locks gently flowing with the wind, her eyes staring at us innocently with a toothy grin plastered in her pink bow-shaped lips.

“Then can I call you two older brothers? Or…” she paused and think for a minute, furrowing her brows and pouting her lips. Her action is so damn adorable. Not that I would admit that out loud. Then a minute later, she continues “or…big bro? don’t know exactly, but I guess I should probably wait till Anna wakes up” she told us, the last few words a whisper.

“Now, now you three. We should probably go inside and introduce both of you Aurora and your sleeping twin from the rest of the family”
My father said.

"W-wait let...let me prepare myself first. I'm nervous" Aurora stopped us from getting inside. She has her eyes cast downwards, and is now breathing deeply to compose herself. We chuckled at her behaviour and watched amused. Once she confirmed she is ready, she gave us a nod of approval, and all of us walked towards the door of the mansion and get inside where the rest of the family resides.

...

Adrianna Ambrosia's  POV:

Silence.

An unbearable awkward silence surrounds us all in this magnificent living room. I clasp my hands together in front of me and rested my elbows on my knees, as I sat beside Aurora in a couch opposite to the one being seated by five huge men, and one adorable kid, who looks exactly like my twin.

I glanced at each one of them, my eyes trained on them like a hawk, my guard on high alert of any unexpected movements, while keeping my face devoid of any emotions. And of course, except to the adorable little fellow, who mind you, is staring rather obviously at me.

You may be wondering why we are in such a situation. Well, let's rewind back an hour earlier shall we?

One hour ago

My eyes began to flutter open as I heard shuffling movements in the background. I blinked quite a few times to adjust my vision, and was left staring in disbelief of the face I am currently watching.

Wide hazel colored eyes stared at me curiously, blond locks falling gently at his forehead.

I stared, dazed at the pair of eyes that looks exactly the same as my twins'. Once I processed everything, I abruptly sat up and looked everywhere, only to find out that there are seven pair of eyes staring at me.

"W-w-what the h-" I started, stuttering as doing so, and was about to curse when I felt a shooting pain in my rib cage. It took me a couple of seconds to register what happened, and when I did, I threw a glare at Aurora's direction. And to my irritation, she just smiled innocently at me.

"There's a kid in your presence" she mouthed to me, and pointed her thumb at the boy infront of us, watching me with what I think is a look of fascination. I mouthed an 'oh' and stared at the boy. He looks exactly like Aurora, no doubt. One look at them and you'll know immediately that they're siblings.

I smiled at him softly, not caring whether the others are still watching this exchange or not. "What's your name?" I asked him, fighting the urge to pinch his chubby cheeks. He stared at me for a few minutes before he shook his head and smiled back at me.