babysitting

you and ethan were enemies. it started out as you guys being friends but then him ghosting you absolutely broke your friendship. you thought the reason why he ghosted you was because of how he got so famous on tiktok.

y/n's pov

in ethan's household, it was only him, his little sister Ariana, and his dad. his dad works 15 hours and ethan im pretty sure is barely home. so its just Ariana. I love taking care of children (only the sweet nd chill ones) and so ethan's dad asked me if i wanted to take care of Ariana. he told me that Ethan wouldn't be home when i'm taking care of Ariana so i wouldn't have to worry about him. (ethan's dad knew you guys aren't in the friend's stage) when i was friends with ethan, me nd him would take care of Ariana.

right after school you were heading to their house. once you turned the corner to the street that they were in you see ethan's house. gosh i haven't been here forever. you walked up to the house and right when you were gonna knock you see ethan's dad. "oh hey! y/n, i'm heading out now. you know Ariana's bedtime and you know where the snacks are. have fun bye!" he says as he kisses Ariana and leaves.

(Time skip)

The sun was setting and during that time, me and ariana were just playing and watching TV. It was almost 7 PM and Ariana has to sleep at 7:30. "ari, its time for me to tuck you in bubba." Ariana sleepily grins at the nickname and started to yawn so i picked her up and tucked her in her bed. she then fell fast asleep. you were just about to go downstairs 'til you heard a door close. "hello? is anyone there?" you say as you grab a tennis racket from the closet. you walk downstairs with the tennis racket as if you were gonna hit somebody. once you came downstairs you froze and look around the house from where you are.

then, a hand slithers around your waist and you yelp but cut off by a hand covering your mouth. you then get pulled in by the hands and your back is against a very, warm body. you can hear them breathing hardly and you can feel their abs on your back. "what are you doing here." ethan whispers behind me with his raspy voice. wait, ethan?! i lick his hand and he immediately pulls it away. "ew! you didn't have to lick-" he gets cut off by me covering his mouth pinning him to the wall. he groans as his back hits the wall. "be more quieter, your sister is asleep." i say whispering as i remove my hand from his mouth.

i wipe my hand and start to grab my stuff to head out. "y/n, wait." he says pleadingly. "what do you want." i say trying to make him sense i am annoyed. "uh.. can i talk to you for a few minutes..?" he says looking down at his feet then looking at me looking nervous. "uhm, okay..?" i say as i set my stuff back onto the counter. he starts walking up the stairs and i follow him into his room. he closes his door and i look around his room. gosh i haven't been in this room in what it seems like, forever.

"tell me." i say as i sit on the corner of his bed. "uhm, i just wanted to say that, the reason i ghosted you was because.." he pauses, debating whether or not to tell you what hes about to say. but he says it anyway. "i've liked you ever since we started becoming closer to eachother. and i told that to people who i thought were my friends and one day they said they were gonna expose my big crush on you unless i ghost you. turns out they all ghosted me. so i lost all the people who i really trusted." "they wanted to ruin me because they got jealous of my fame and yk, how im so handsome." he says so confident. i chuckle. "and i also still like you." he says as he blushes furiously and looks away to try and hide it but i notice immediately. "uh, thats all. you can go no-" he gets cut off of me smashing my lips onto his.

it then turns to a makeout session then to a wrestling match 🌚🤗
THE END 🗣️‼️