tiktok trend

bf/gf ♥️

ethan was playing on his pc and you were on your phone scrolling through tiktok.

you were scrolling, and scrolling til you came across this video. there was this girl and her boyfriend was playing on his computer. she came up to him and sat on his lap, she then whispered something which got her boyfriend to pick her up and slam her on the bed. you check the comments and the pinned comment read "Whisper something freaky in your boyfriend's ear and he will immediately bring his attention to you." hmm. maybe i'll try that..

i get up from the bed and slither onto ethan. "yea they're camping the enterance like little pussies." ethan says as hes playing. i rest my chin onto ethan's shoulder. i then raise my head up and lift one side of the headphones so i can whisper into his ear. "r@il me." you whisper. he looks at you immediately freezing. "hold on guys, i'll be back." he says as he removes his headphones and mutes his mic.

he picks you up while making out with you. he lays you down on the bed and starts kissing your neck. you slip out a small moan.

you can imagine the rest ;)

A/N
sorry this one was too short, i was gonna add the smut part but i didn't want it to feel awkward so i let you imagine the rest.